21

"Hi," he greeted me casually.

"It's paid," he said before handing me the box of chicken.

"Ah, yeah..." I suddenly forgot how to talk.

He smirked before waving his hand, turning his back at me and riding his motorcycle.

"I'll see you later!" He said before leaving.

Still in awe with what happened, I was left at my place completely speechless.

I thought he was ignoring me earlier? Was I just too paranoid?

"Damn, girl! Get back inside!" I heard Carol's voice bringing me back to reality.

"I f*cking hate you, b*tch!" I shouted before running back to her. She only laughed at me.

Hours later, totally forgetting the time. I only realized it was late already when I heard my cellphone rang.

I automatically froze when I saw who was calling.

I gulped before answering.

"What time are you going home?" He asked.

"Yeah, hello to you too." I mocked. I heard him chuckle.

"So, what time?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes and looked at my wrist watch.

It's already eight in the evening.

"In a few," I answered.

"Okay," he said before hanging up. I looked at my phone, eyebrows knitted.

Okay? Okay and what the hell was that? Why would he asked that and just hang up at me like that?

For real, what's wrong with him?

I shook my head and let out a sigh.

After a few minutes of laying down on Carol's sofa, I looked at her. She's fast asleep on her comforter.

I cleaned our trash before picking up my things and heading out of her apartment without waking her up.

Her door automatically locked up the moment I stepped outside.

I walked away in silence only to be surprised by Yoongi!

"What the f*ck!* I screamed totally surprised with his sudden appearance.

I held my chest and looked up to him.

"What the f*ck?" I uttered. He only laughed at me.

"What?" He asked cutely.

"What?! What do you mean what? What are you doing here?" I asked, heart still pounding so hard at my ribcage.

"Uh... Picking you up?" My forehead creases. Confusion took over my system.

"How long have you been here?" He glanced at his watch before shaking his head.

"Doesn't matter. Let's just go home." He turned his back at me and walked away.

I was left at my track, frozen for another time.

When he realized I wasn't moving, he stopped and called me.

"Let's go!" I calmed myself and looked away before following him.

What can I do? We literally live a few blocks away from each other. It's not like I could avoid him.

And why would I do that anyway? I bit my lip as I felt it quiver.

My heart still hasn't calmed and no matter how hard I try to stop myself from feeling overwhelmed- I just couldn't.

He's definitely making me feel something, and I don't know what to do with it.