19

"What? Really?"

I nodded multiple times with Carol's questions. I just told her what happened earlier.

The moment class ended, I went straight to her apartment for... uh some comfort? to vent how furious I was? I don't know, I guess I just wanna share her everything.

She sat dawn next to me after placing down the plate full of snacks. I immediately grabbed it and munched it.

"Well... Who could that be?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"No idea," I answered.

"You're not familiar with her?" I shook my head.

"No." I chew the chips.

"How was she?" I looked at her and recalled her features.

I looked away and pouted.

"She's... about the same height as Yoongi. That's all I can remember since I wasn't able to see her face," I talked.

"Is she pretty?" I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I couldn't see her face!" I was irritated for a moment. She laughed.

"Kidding, want to order more food? I've got no more stocks."

"Sure, on me!" I nodded and sighed. I put down the plate and relaxed myself.

"Aight!" She stood up and went to call for a delivery.

She went back not so long after. She sat next to me again.

I took a deep sigh as I cuddled her. I laid my head on her lap. She caressed my hair as her eyes glued to the TV.

I silently took another deep breath.

"Why are my thoughts all about him?" I murmured.

"Because you're in love..." She whispered back. I rolled my eyes at her before standing up.

"Shut up!" I hitted her with a pillow.

She only laughed at my irritated... and very red face.

I couldn't understand how I can have a blood rush over her words.

Could it be... that she's right?

No way!