13

"Alright, let's be serious now. What happened?" After a moment of silence, Carol began to talk.

I put my hand down and sighed. Ugh! How many times did I sighed? I can't even remember!

"Well... It's nothing really serious..." She looked at me suspiciously.

"What is nothing serious that made you so agitated, huh?" She didn't believed.

I took a deep breath.

"Well, you see. Whenever I think about it, I realized that I maybe just really becoming too paranoid... but I can't help myself. I always find myself lost in thoughts about it."

She nodded and tried to understand.

"Yes and?"

"And... I thought, it's not even that important. And I could just stop thinking about it but I can't."

She let out a deep breath and calmed herself.

"Girl, can you stop beating around the bush. Please? What about Yoongi? You know you can tell me everything." I stared at her and realized how sincere she was. I nodded.

"Well... Lately he seem distant to me. I don't know why, I kept trying to talk to him but he would just immediately shove me off like there wasn't anything to worry at all. But that's not how I feel..." I looked down after talking. She didn't respond and when I looked at her, I found her deep eyeing me.

"What? Won't you even console me a bit? I'm down you see?"

She shook her head and looked away. I saw how she smiled crazily.

"Ship..."

I heard her whisper.