22

We rode the bus and once we got seated, I heard him let out a deep breath.

I was sitting beside the window whilst he is beside me. I kept quiet and busied myself with the scenery outside.

I badly wanna talk to him at school, but now, I couldn't find a reason as to what for.

Where was my courage earlier when I called him only for me to see him with another girl?

Speaking of... Who could that girl be?

I slowly turned my head on his direction. I saw him resting his head on the backrest of the bus seat.

His eyes are closed and like how he looks recently— he looks sleepless and worn out.

I felt something in my stomach as I stared at his face features. I looked away with a parted lips— I couldn't look at him for much longer without feeling breathless.

I shut my eyes tight as I rested my head at the backrest. I let out a deep breath before biting my lip.

What is this feeling?

I couldn't quite distinguish it. It's something foreign and I'm sure I've never felt this way before to anyone else.

By any chance, could it be true?

Am I really falling in love with Yoongi?

I opened my eyes before looking at him for another time— only to be welcomed by his warm stare.

His lips on a grim line, he tilted his head a little to look at me while he was still leaning on the backrest.

His warm gaze caught my breath away.

I was lost by his beautiful eyes as my heart pounded even harder.

I think I really am falling...