3

I busied myself with the foods, not daring to look in front.

Chattering voices of our parents and utensils clattering noises were the only thing you can hear on the dining.

I still can't believe that this assh*le in front of me is the son of auntie Saeron— who is my mother's bestfriend.

I hastily chew the steak on my mouth— wanting so bad to finally leave.

"Darling, no one's snatching your food away from you," I heard my mom's voice. It was followed by an annoying snort of a man.

I slowed down. I glared at him which he only leveled using his demonic smirk. I gritted my teeth before deciding to put down the utensils.

I looked at my mother— she's talking to Auntie again.

I faked a cough to get their attention. They both turned their heads on me.

"Uhm... Mom, Auntie... Sorry but if you'll excuse, I'm done eating. I'll go first." My mother creased her forehead.

I saw Auntie Saeron smiled. I focused on her instead.

"Sure thing, sweetie. It's fine with me." I smiled back at her.

"Well, alright. We'll be done in here any moment anyway," my mother approved. I nodded and thank them before standing up.

I stood and pushed my chair, excusing myself one last time before leaving.

I walked to the dining exit. Letting out a breathe— feeling myself getting relaxed again.

He's finally out of my sight.

"Oh. You're done as well, Yoongi?" I heard Auntie Saeron's question before I even got to exit.

"Yes." His deep voice made me shut my eyes.