31

"I'll leave once we talked about the real problem, Larah."

That was his words when I finally opened the bathroom. He was still at the window and is back facing me.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

Why did I have to cry? I suddenly feel so embarassed.

I cursed myself silently. Now I think I hate myself even more.

"But if that is the real problem, and you actually hate me... then you can punish me all you want."

I walked towards my desk and looked at myself in the mirror for another time. My eyes are all puffy and red.

"Just... just don't ever leave like that again..." his voice was practically begging.

He caught my attention. I looked at him but he was still back facing me.

"And if you hate me so much, and you still insist for me to leave... then you have to tell me your reasons before I do that." He added.

I sighed.

I fidgetted my fingers and stared at it. I contemplated for a minute.

Knowing Yoongi, I don't think he will ever leave unless I talk to him tonight.

After a long silence engulfed us I decided to muster the courage to talk to him.

I fixed myself and stood up. I went to stand beside him.

"Do you really want to know the problem?" I mumbled. I felt his gaze piercing through my soul.

"Yes..." his voice was raspy.

I looked at him and memorized everything about face features.

I looked deep into his eyes. I wanted to touch his face and carressed it so bad. I wanted to feel his warmth.

Just in case this is the last time. The last time I'll ever get this close to him.

"What is it?" His eyes softened.

My eyes flew to his lips.

"I..." I gulped and looked at his eyes again.

His gaze turned even softer.

"I don't want to be your friend anymore..." I paused before gearing myself for yet another time.

"What–" I put my thumb on his lips to stop him from talking. I shook my head.

"Listen to me first..." I whispered and let go of his lips.

I looked at him softly and touched his cheeks gently.

"I don't want to be just your friend anymore, Yoongi..." my voice trembled.

My heart started to race abnormally and before this moment slipped away.

Without toring our eyes off, "I want you to be mine..." I finally confessed.