Chpt.2: Meet for the first time- again.

Future Naruto's POV:

I flickered my eyes open and found myself laying on a hospital bed. I stared at the white ceiling for a moment and managed to lift myself up.

"Strange.." the room looked just like the old hospital room back then.

"Hm? Oh, you're awake?" A nurse turned towards and took a good look at me "may I know your name?".

She seems so similar to a nurse in the past.. am I dreaming? "Mhm. I'm-.."

Knock, knock.

"Is he awake, nurse?" A very familiar voice interrupted me.

In came.. Kakashi?

A small girl and boy, about the same age as Menma.

"Sakura, Sasuke..? Kakashi-sensei!..." I immediately recognised them.

Younger Sasuke stared at me, and Sakura flinched and hid behind the safety as Kakashi.

"How do you know our names?" Sasuke demanded, getting into a defensive pose.
The nurse room this to leave the room and not involve herself in any trouble.

I chuckled to myself "You really were funny back then, Sasuke."

The two infront looked pretty serious when I mention the 'back then', so I gave in "Okay, okay. There's no need attacking me, first off."

"And why would that make us believe you're a innocent person?" Kakashi held Sakura back and moved forwards slightly.

I looked over to her, her eyes full of fear and confusion. Sasuke tried protecting his comrades too, as if I was the enemy. Although, I kind of am in this situation.

"Haha.. it's just like before." I laughed coldly at myself as they kept their stance incase I 'attacked them' "I'm the monster, aren't I?".

Sakura revealed herself more as I tried smiling my disappointment away. She seemed to recognise my smile, because she slowly approached me.

"Sakura! Don't.." Kakashi tried stopping her.

She paused infront of the bed and looked up at me "..Naruto? Is that you?".

The other two froze, shocked at her question.

"That smile. I can recognise it anywhere.." and she opened her arms wide.

Me myself was surprised at her actions. I always believed she had in her somewhere.
I gave back the hug and she sniffed "How did you become like this?".

Kakashi came up towards us and I slightly got back, as if he was to attack me.

"Sakura.." he put his hand on her shoulder and she let go "Naruto? Is it really you?".

I revealed my big smile this time "Of course! Who else would.. it be..-"

"No. He's a fake." Sasuke rose from his dark corner and walked up to us "no way he could be the dobe."

My fits of laughter filled to room as he glared at me "Don't laugh, you're a fake! How did an enemy like you get here?!"

"Oh, so I'm the enemy here, teme?" His eyes widened in shock as Sakura giggled.

"See? It is Naruto, Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke just groaned and left the room, not bothering to close the door behind him.

"Don't mind him," Kakashi just stared at me "he's in a rather badder mood today, apparently. God, who knows why?".

"Since I was probably transported here, maybe it's because my past self had.. y'know. Did he disappear somehow?".

"Oh. Yeah, he did.." Kakashi looked over to my other clothes on the table side.
He picked them up, taking a close look at them. "What's this cloak for?".

"Ah.. yeah, um, you see--" I was trying to explain what is was. I'm guessing he didn't realise what was read on it 'till now.

".. Lord Seventh.. The Seventh Hokage?!" Sakura's face lit up in shock and a few heads peeled into the room.

We heard little whispers, and realised they shouldn't know.

"Don't worry, the future is probably a long away, and you look to mature for them to remember." Sakura tried to calm us down "and anyway, who would believe them?".

"You're right!" I laughed along with her.

They left the room for me to change my clothing, and I folded my cloak up so no one else would realise.

"Good idea. We don't need anyone else seeing that." Kakashi led the way.

I noticed Sasuke walking with him, obviously still suspicious of me.

Sakura did her best to warm him up, but he (of course) ignored her. "Sasuke-kun, please!".

"Okay you two, Naruto's going to have to stay for a while." Kakashi turned to us and looked around for a moment "any ideas on what we should do after we report to the Third?".

Sakura shook her head after staying silent in a second, and Sasuke looked like he didn't have anything either.

"Let's just go to gramps, and think about it later." I spoke up for them and we carried on over to the Hokage's office.

The village really did seem different compared to the future Konoha, all the nice stalls hanging around on the streets, old fashioned lanterns instead of lamp posts and the best- no video games.

Menma would've been absolutely dumbfounded if he came here..

Knock. Knock, knock.

"Come on in!!" I finally heard gramps' voice again in a long time.

The last time I remembered him was when he got brought down by Orochimaru, and I didn't have the good relationship with him as I always wanted.

Yes, he helped pay for my apartment fees, but nothing like the true fathers I passed as I walked down the streets of the village when I was younger..

"Ahh, Kakashi." He raised a brow at me in question "Who is that with you?".

"Erm.. Lord Third, you may not believe this, but..." My past sensei said quietly "this person is.. Naruto?".

Gramps put down his sheet of work and just laughed dramatically "That man is Naruto? No, I don't believe it."

Sakura walked shyly up to the Third and explained "I'm sorry, Lord Third, but this person really is our Naruto. Though he is rather older now.."

He looked at me from head to toe, and payed close attention to my face and hair.
"Hmm.. yeah. He does have the face whiskers, eyes, hair.."

Gramps paused when he noticed my Cape folded in my hands "What is that white cape doing with you? Is it yours?"

I nodded, though I really don't know why I was so shy "Well then, put it on then please."

Now this. This really screwed up my cover.
I watched his wrinkled face turn into shock as I turned to show the letters at the back.

"..The Seventh?" He frowned, but looked like he understood "My, what a surprise!".

I smiled gently at him, knowing I have just proven my childhood dream to another person. Gramps smiled warmly back at me and said "So, what is your gentleman doing here. You really have grown, Naruto."

My smile turned even wider after ages.
"He has come to this 'past' by some kind of unfamiliar jutsu, and we want to know if you'd let him stay with us." Kakashi added to Sakura's explanation.

"That is alright." He waved his hand off and carried on eyeing the price of paper. And of course, there was clearly an Icha Icha Paradise book hidden behind it.