Chpt.13: Who?

Sasuke's POV:

"Hn.. huh?" I scratched my eyes with the back of my hand, trying to open them.

I found myself in somewhat a different place. I was in a living room, lying on a couch and I had absolutely ✨no✨ idea where I was.

Looking around, I figured I was probably in the future. My theory kinda made sense since this room looks more advanced than any I've seen, let alone my dark, depressing one 🙄✋.

"Hm?" An unfamiliar voice said "You're awake!- Wow! Was this really pops in the past?!"

I shot my head to a door and found a kid, probably younger than me by three years, jumping up and down in excitement and definitely being annoying like somebody I knew.

Speaking of a familiar person..
"What?! Sasuke!!"

I nearly choked half-to-death. For a moment, I was as confused as hell- who was this?
And now, my soul was being squeezed out of my body by this stupid little... dobe??

I managed to breathe and took in what was happening. I'm guessing I passed out somewhere like how future Naruto did. Well, that's not really my concern right now..

"Dobe!!" I pushed him to the side, but that definitely not a good idea "Get off of me!"

"PPPAAAAPPPAAAAA!!" The kid screeched "YOU'RE- wait, does that make sense? Who cares? -AWAAKKEE! AND YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO DAAADD!!"

I had to cover my ears and manage to sit up since I didn't want Naruto to attack me again.

Suddenly, a strange man stormed into the room like a madman, hands on hips and scolding the boy "Minato! Shush! You're brother's taking a nap-.."

Wait, Minato? As in the name taken from the Minato Namikaze?! The Fourth?

He looked at me in surprise and then turned his attention back to his 'son', "don't be so loud; Menma had just come back from a very important mission with your little father right here, and I don't need you screeching everywhere in the house.."

"-and I'm trying to do the dishes!" He suddenly turned to me "Um.. me? How are you feeling? Did Minato kill your ears?"

I saw the blonde kid pout and then Naruto dragging him away playfully. I sighed "No, not really. But what do you mean, 'me'?"

"Oh, right." He fixed his posture and stood up straight "I'm Uchiha Sasuke. And I'm guessing you are my past self?"

I nodded slowly, processing what he just said. He was my future self. No way. And more importantly, I have.. a son?

He suddenly laughed mockingly at me "What?"

"Oh, sorry" he once again fixed himself back into place "It's just, I love the confused face you're giving off. It reminds me of how moody I was as a kid."

"You still are." Future Naruto then walked into the room, hand on 'my' shoulder and wearing different clothes to what he was in when he was with us.

"Oh be quiet, you!" 'I' snapped playfully and hit him on the stomach with his elbow.

I watched them in confusion, seeing how they acted like old friends. Since when did the dobe and I get along like this?

"Oops, sorry!" Adult Naruto walked over to the counter just a few paces away from where on the sofa I was sitting on "I've kept your clothes and weapons on here." He patted his hand on the top.

I nodded, still questioning the change in the both of us. Adult years really did hit us hard.

"Sasuke-kun! You're awake!" Sakura burst into the room, also wearing different clothing. I had just realized that I was in different clothes too.