Chpt.8: Because of you

This upcoming song is by Iñigo Pascual: the English lyrics of 'Dahil Sa'Yo', a philipino/tagalog song 😆🤙 (one of my old favs)

This chapter is just our lovely Naruto singing a lovely love song to out lovelyyy Sasuke. So don't blame me why this is so short😚

Third person:

As the Uchiha walked back into the room, all three heads turned towards him. What?

"Ohh, Sasuke-kun! Come join us!" Sakura patted a seat in-between her and Naruto. Sasuke hesitantly sat on the seat, still embarrassed about what happened.

"Sasuke? Are you okay?" Naruto seemed to noticed this just before Sakura started "You're face is red- are you cold?"

Sasuke blushed even more when he put his hand to his forehead, and heard Kakashi and Sakura giggling in the corner. "Look at him! He's so flushed!"

"Okay, lovebirds. Or should I say, 'the kid who is in love with his boyfriend who is now a fucking man', .." Kakashi broke up Sasuke's intensity and carried in the last subject "What were we supposed to do again?"

"Oh right! Sasuke-kun didn't want to sing.." Sakura started "..because he's to scared."

Sasuke suddenly whipped his head towards the pink girl, making a ferocious face at her.

"- Naruto-kun! You sing for us then. I'm sure Sasuke-kun would love that!" She smiled and turned to Naruto, who was still watching Sasuke.

"Of course!"

They waited for the blonde, but a few minutes went by..

"Uh, Naruto-kun? Is something up?" Sakura was tired of waiting and spoke up for the other two.

The man put his arm behind his head and grinned 'sorry' "Sorry guys- I was just thinking what song I should sing. What type would you like to listen to?"

The Hatake sighed "You could have just told us. Any love songs?"

Naruto nodded thoughtfully and fixed his throat, taking a moment.

"Everyday, you're the one I want to be with. My life is complete everytime you're here."

Sakura looked at him, eyes shining and enjoying the song already. So cool!

"With me, my dear, I still can't believe that my dream is now a reality." He carried on "You're my only inspiration- and whenever you're here, I'm gonna be happy.."

Kakashi raised eyebrows at the raven "Because of you, I'm brave; because of you, I will fight. For you, a love that will last."

"Because of you,  I have a dream, my love for you is real; for you, a love that is more than enough."

Naruto thought about his Sasuke, and closed his eyes "I'll do everything just for you, babe. And whenever you're here, I'm gonna be happy~.."

Clap, clap, clap

"YEAHHH!! Naruto-kun, that was great!" The girl cheered "although, that just proves you actually have a love interest in the future- and I know someone who couldn't have don't better.."

Sasuke snorted as he realised she was talking about him, and was already planning revenge.

"Oh, well.." Naruto trailed off "He's kinda too special for me to reveal. Maybe another time?"

"I totally forgot you liked men. Meh.." She waved her hand and then turned her attention to her sensei "How 'bout you, sensei? You have a go at it!"

Kakashi shook his head "Ahh, no way. No no noo.. I'm awful at singing. And anyway, it's to uncomfortable here!"

"Hmm, not when Iruka-sensei would be here, yes?" Kakashi jolted up when he heard his lover's name.

"W-WHAT?!!"

Sakura folded her arms "Well, Naruto was cool enough to do it. And I need to hear y'all sing! Also.." she looked across to Sasuke again "Sasuke-kun is too cowardly."

"Hn! I am not!" He protested, and she shook her head. "No! You just turned such a lovely request down, and now you'll live with regret for the rest of your life!"

Kakashi sighed in defeat as Naruto whipped a phone out "What are you doing?"

"Phoning Iruka.." Naruto pressed the buttons and the phone began to ring.

"Hold on, let's think about this for a sec.." Kakashi got up and rested Naruto for the phone.

"No way!" Naruto held it back "You better think of a song quick, because no..-" "Hello?"