Chpt.3: Kit

Third Person:

"So?" The pink-haired girl asked her sensei "Where are we off to now?"

"Let's head to my house. We can rest and find more of maybe our future and probably what's going to happen to us." He opened the door and let everyone out.

Sasuke just went off ahead and left the other three to follow.

"Wait.. Sasuke?" Said older Naruto, stopping the young Uchiha in his tracks "You don't know the way to sensei's house!".

The raven kept walking until he heard the man remind him of something. He froze in his spot, making his team stop as well in confusion.

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura tried approaching him, but he started muttering to himself and stayed on the spot.

"H-hey, I know that- okay?!" He jolted towards Naruto. He had to put his hands infront of him to prevent any damage conflicted on him.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's follow sensei then."

Sakura skipped along at the side of Kakashi, while the other two were walking quite a distance any from eachother. Surprisingly, Sasuke was the one who brang up the conversion.

"Oi, dobe." He tugged at the blonde's sleeve "can you tell me?".

"Huh? Tell you what?" Naruto looked down at him, fantasising his features.

"Crap! He's so much cuter as a kid!"

-"Um.. the future."

Naruto snapped back to reality and thought "Hmm.. I guess saying would be fine."

Sasuke brought himself closer to him so he could listen, knowing Naruto wouldn't want his sensei to listen.

"Well, how should I start? Let's see.." he eyed the streets and people around "the village has gotten an 'upgrade' since the Four-" Naruto paused, not wanting to mention such a time.

"..Yeah, it's changed alot bacically." Naruto placed his hands behind his head, and he realised he has not done that in a while either.

The young raven kept his eyes ahead of him and nodded, ignoring that slight change to his explanation.

As the group walked on, several people stared at the blond man, thinking they've seen him somewhere before. They whispered and paused when they thought he saw them, which Naruto definitely did.

"Yeah. Definitely like the past." He secretly frowned.

Naruto's POV:

"Hey kit."

Wait. Since when did Kurama start calling me 'kit' again? 'Huh? I don't remember you calling me kit now.'

"Hold on. You're not kit.." I mentally slapped my forehead "Who the hell are you?!".

'Oh c'mon Kurama! You really don't recognize your old guy's voice??'

I waited for his response.

"Naruto? No way, you gotta be kidding."

'Hah. So I guess since I'm in the past, I'm with the past you.' I recalled what I had just found out.

"I guess that makes sense. How did you even get here," I nearly squeaked at the last part "-and where is my kit?".

'Pffft. You're kit? You really were a softy- you still are now!'

"What?!" He literally raged. And since it was in my head, I received a little headache. "As if I, the mighty Kyuubi, is a stupid 'softy'."

'Good luck with that.' And he scowled.