Chpt.6: Flowers for him

Third Person:

Naruto cleared the dishes and said to the other two as he wiped his hands dry "So? Should we invite Sakura-chan over today?"

Kakashi didn't look up from his book "Mm, sure. Sasuke, you go fetch her."

"Huh?! Why me?" The Uchiha groaned.

Naruto walked over to the two, hands on hips "You two are doing nothing useful! I'll go with you, Sasuke."

Sasuke just looked annoyed as he got up from his nap space and headed to the door.

As the pair walked out, Naruto took in more of the past state of his village, remembering all of the conditions and sights. It reminded him..

"Hey, Sasuke." Naruto placed his arms over his head "Where's Ichiraku's? I could always got back to that place.."

Sasuke strode to the opposite direction and muttered "No way. We gotta get Sakura and be done with this."

Naruto sighed. Why can't he ever soften up a bit these times?

As they reached Sakura's house, they came across Ino, who had just left her house "Oh? Hey, Sasuke!"

She looked over to the unfamiliar man beside him "who's he?".

"Hn. He's Naruto." The raven said "- the dobe from the future."

"Wow!" She eyed Naruto head to foot, aweing at how mature the ball of hype had grown into. "Here for that billboard brow?"

The blonde remembered how young and silly all of his friends used to be, and laughed mentally at himself.

Naruto knocked at the door, looking down at Sasuke. He's never been to Sakura's house, let alone actually meeting her parents. What if they turn him down because he's a suspicious-looking man?

"Honey, get the door!" He heard a woman's voice yell.

"Yes, yes. Coming!!" Sakura's voice could be heard through the door as she unlocked the entrance. "Sasuke-kun? Naruto?"

"Sakura! Who's there?" Her mother walked towards the door, wondering what was keeping her daughter from paying her respect and letting them in "I weren't expecting anyone, right now.."

"Oh, hello.. Sasuke? And who's this gentleman with you? Do I know you?" She also took in the look of the Uzumaki.

"Err.. I'm.." Naruto tried not to blow his cover. After all, her mother would turn him down if she knew it was the demon child at her door, asking for her daughter.

"I'm... Amirai? We're here to take Sakura on a day out- if she wants to, of course."

"Oh this girl," Sakura pouted as her mom humiliated her "causing this trouble to hang with her 'friends'. Can she ever tell me first? Of course not!"

As her mom was blabbing about how irresponsible she was, Sakura jumped out of the door and started running down the street.

"Hey, Sakura!!" Her mother shouted from the door and failed running after her daughter, cursing.

Sakura just laughed it off happily as the other two caught up "Haha! That'll teach her!"

"So, where're we going?" She stopped a while later when they were a bit away from the house.

"Well," Naruto said "Kakashi-sensei offers for us to hang at his house again. A sleepover?"

The pinkette gasps and squeals "WHAT?! You guys should've told me before running off!"

Sasuke grunts for how loud her voice attracted others.

.   .   .

"Hey Kakashi," Sasuke turned to his awfully silent sensei, who was also cringing at the extremely hyper duo "Is this what you ment  by 'hanging out'?"