Chpt.5: Good morning, teme!

Third Person:

As minutes went by, later into a few hours, they finally thought it was late- they've been gossiping and chatting to eachother for ages.

"Look at time! Sakura, you should get going." Kakashi said as she calmed down from having a laugh with Naruto "your parents should be worried 'till now."

"Oh yes! See ya guys tomorrow!" She grabbed her shoes and out them on, turning to them as she waved and ran out of the door.

"See you, Sakura-chan!" Naruto called back after her.

"What about Sasuke?.." The boy had already fallen asleep on the floor, and the others hadn't even realised.

Naruto blushed as how cute the raven looked sound asleep so peacefully.
Naruto picked him up gently, whispering to his sensei "Kakashi-sensei! Where should I put Sasuke?".

Kakashi pointed to the extra futons stacked in a corner and got up to help.

When the blonde rested Sasuke down on one, he felt a tug on his arm as he was pulled back down next to the Uchiha.
It was Sasuke, who held on tightly to Naruto, his face screwing when he tried struggling out of his grip.

"Haah?-.. K-Kakashi-sensei, help!!" Naruto looked over to find the grey-haired jonin, but he had disappeared into another room. "Damnit.. how am I supposed to get out??"

Naruto's POV:

"Ehem, I'll say how."

"Kurama? How can I when he's holding onto me so hard?". I liked the idea of Sasuke being close, but this clingy is just uncomfortable.

"Here's how: You don't move!" I groaned in confusion as Kurama also was annoyed. "You don't get me?"

"Of course I do! But I thought your advise would actually be useful for once.."

Kurama also sighed "I'm talking that you stay with him. Don't you wanna get close to your past idiot?"

" 'Past idiot' is something that Sasuke would say." I muttered in my head as he found it amusing "what?"

"Kit, chill your horses-"

"I have kids, not a horse. And it's 'calm your t*ts', or whatever?"

"Whatever," I watched him role up into and actual furball and lay on the floor "Just don't do anything stupid to waste your time. I'm going to bed."

"You're always going to bed!" I spat and got out of my mind.

"Kakashi-sensei. Kakashi!! Helppp!" I began quietly begging for his assistance again.

I heard Kurama groan in my head as that jackass finally showed up.

"Hm? Naruto?" He looked surprised for no  reason "I didn't know you'd still have a liking to Sasuke. Tell me, is he better in the future?"

"Believe me," Sasuke snuggled his face into my shirt "he's even more moodier and worst in the future- I can't even get through the day without him nagging at me like he's my mom!"

Kakashi chuckled to himself as he went out of the room again "Hey! Where're you going now??"

He came back with a shirt and shorts and tossed it at my face. Luckily, I caught it before it hit Sasuke too "Here, spare clothes. Want me to swap you out with a clone?"

I shook my head as I found myself in the corridor a few seconds later.

"Hmm. So you can do it yourself- that's fine." And he climbed into another extra futon.