Chpt.4: Together

This chapter is just about some little antics on Team7 ☺️👌

Third Person:

"Okay, we're here!" Kakashi opened up the door, letting the others enter.

They all took a swift look at their sensei's house. To them, it was quite what they had expected- plain, yet tidy.

"It's just like sensei himself.." Naruto whispered into Sakura's ear, and they both snickered.
Sasuke and Kakashi just stood there, confused about what was going on between their other teammates.

"Y'know Naruto, I think I'll like the future you!" And the two carried on laughing quietly.

The jonin teacher decided to quickly change subject "Now, who's hungry?".

"Oh no, sensei. I'll cook!" Naruto offered. "And this little Sakura can help me!".

Sasuke sighed "But don't you only know how to cook ramen? That's pathetic."

"Ouch." But Naruto just ignored him. "Hey, chibi-chan!".
(Anyone get the reference?🏐)

"Me?" Sakura payed no attention to the raven's comment. Instead, questioned herself about her new nickname.

"Haha, yeah. Sakura-chan now would've punched me nine metres under! Anyway, Kakashi-sensei do you have any veggies I could use?"

The grey-haired man took some of your average vegetables, cabbage and carrots, and offered them to him.

"Sensei, is there any tomatoes too? I think Sasuke here would enjoy them.." and it instantly stole the said raven's attention.

The two boys sat silently in the main room and waited for the other two, Naruto and Sakura, to finish what they said was dinner.

Not being able to bare the awkward momentum, Kakashi started up a conversation.

"Mahh, Sasuke!" The Uchiha jumped at his sudden energy to talk.

"Hn?"

"Who knew our Naruto out of all people would later on know how to actually cook something other than instant ramen, no?".

Sasuke nodded slightly and carried on looking into space "Say, Kakashi, where do you keep all your stupid books anyway?"

"Hm? You'd like to read one?"

"WHAT?! NOnonono!" He got up and stumbled backwards, falling suddenly.

"Sasu...ke?..-" the teacher was just about to make a move when another figure came to the boy's aid.

"Kakashi-sensei, where do you keep your pla..tes?" Sakura froze infront of the door and gasped.

Sakura's POV:

"Like this?" I massaged at the carrots sides, hoping to clean it how Naruto did.

"Yeah!" He offered another carrot inside the washing bowl and got back to chopping the tomatoes and cabbage.

It's so cool, though. How Naruto-baka would've matured so much like this; he even knows how to cook!

As I picked up the second carrot, I stared at his movements. He's just like an actual mom! Like my mom!
His facial expression looked older and wiser, but still the same Naruto we know..

"Hey, can you go check the rice for me, Sakura-chan?" I nodded and walked over to the rice steamer. Steam rose into the area and I told him it was done.

The food was finally soon finished, and I needed to prepare the table. "Kakashi-sensei, where do you keep your pla..tes?"

Naruto also came through the kitchen door with me and saw it.