Chpt.9: Errand

KakaIru in the morning. Cause why not?😆

Sasuke's POV:

Chirp, chirp..

"Mnn..." My head felt so fuzzy. It became even worse when some wind blew the curtain to reveal the sun. What were we doing last night?

Last night..

"Hey.. Sasuke? Sasuke, wake up!"

I rolled around in my futon to shake myself awake "..Dobe? What the hell..."

"Sasuke. This is important." Naruto was now above my face, and I heard Sakura agreeing 'mhm'.

"What the fuck is it? Don't you see?" I snapped quietly so Kakashi wouldn't wake "It's fucking 2am! Go back to sleep!"

Our sensei was snoring louder than my father, somehow drool dripping from his mask. He had a microphone not far from a hand and had a body wrapped around an arm.

"Sasuke-kun, you don't get it." Sakura moved the dobe to the side and sat on my hand, swishing it.

"Oww-.." I felt a hand cover my mouth. What the actual hell?

"Sasuke-kun, listen." She whispered "..."

"MmmHhhhmHm!!Mmh!" Naruto lifted his hand and I took in the air like as if it was my last.

"What? What's the big deal?" I tried getting it out of them.

"Sasuke, which is better? Dogs or cats?" Naruto looked stupidly serious.

I couldn't believe it. Those two idiots woke me up for that? "What the hell?! That's useless- I thought we were in danger or something!"

"Just pick!" Sakura urged me on.

"Fine. Dogs are cuter.." I'd regret this "-but cats are more calmer, even though I had a dog. They're pr--"

I felt a swing to my head and that's when I became history!!

Jk.

Back to the present..

Ugh. Those two idiots.

"Hey Sasuke!" Naruto seemed cheery "G'mornin! Sakura-chan left early this morning to explain to her mom, so...-"

Thwap.

"Aahgghh!! What the.."

"That's what you get for hitting me last night. Who the fuck cares which pet is better- let alone wake someone up at 2 fucking am for that?!!" I raged, kicking him multiple times.

The swing took me out 'till this morning, so I'm guessing Sakura left to actually escape from my wrath. Well this one won't.

"Sasuke! Naruto!" I heard a voice call out from the sofa "Quiet dowwn! And can you help me. Please?"

"Iruka-sensei!-" he paused when Iruka brought a finger to his lips to shut him up "Okay, c'mon Sasuke."

I dragged myself out of my comfy space and gathered my energy to walk towards Iruka and Kakashi. Such a drag.
Apparently, Kakashi's arm was wrapped too tight around Iruka, and he look absolutely suffocated.

"Okay, just do it nice and gently.." Naruto counted down quietly "3.. 2... 1--"

"GET UUUP!!" I screamed. My sensei jumped and Iruka accidentally flopped on the floor. Face first.

"Sasuke!" He snapped, getting himself off of the floor and sitting next to the now collapsed Kakashi, who's laying again heavily on the couch "Kakashi.. get up!"