♥PART 1♥

Ridhima: Mom I don't want to go there.

Asha(Ridhima mom): but it will bad if nobody from are family go there.

Ridhima: so you and dad go na. I don't want to go there.

Akash(Ridhima dad): beta its matter of only some days. I have some work here. And your mom also has to go to her maternal house.

Ridhima: fine. You have not leave any option for me.

Asha: ridhu behave yourself infront of them. Especially vansh. He hate disorganized people.
Akash: you are taking unnecessary tension. Bua was also there na so no problem.

Ridhima: Mom dad I have meet Dadi and siya but not all of their family members how will I stay there.

Asha: no excuse you have to go there. Because of vansh reception.

Akash: thank God he also married or I thought he will remain unmarried whole life.

Asha: bua was also very worried for him but now everything is fined.

Ridhima: you know mom his wife is a very famous model. But she leave her carrier for him.

Akash: because he is such a rich man. Even their 7 generations can enjoy without doing any work.

Asha: ridhima pack your stuff hurily. You have to leave in evening.

(Ridhima Packed her stuff huridly and went went to station. The journey was quite fun for her because she is a chirpy, sweet girl who enjoy the life at its fullest. After that on station a car came to pick her. Dadi sent the car for her. She always wanted to make ridhima marry vansh but vansh married ragini.she reached VR MANSION)