♥PART 6♥

Dadi along with anupriya
,mishti and siya comes to shimla for ridhima hand for marriage.

Dadi:akash beta i always wanted ridhima to become daughter in law of our house but you know na vansh had married that ragini. But now she is no more. And beside mishti also needs a mother. And no one can be better than her.

Akash: i understand bua but you know na there is a huge age difference between vansh and ridhima. And what will society say.

Dadi: stop thinking about society. And age difference is common. Asha i know you are more intelligent than him. Think once. Ridhima will be very happy after marriage i assure you that.

Asha: akash i think bua is right. Vansh had all the qualities. There is no specifically reason to deny.

Akash: will ridhima agree?

Dadi: you dont worry about that. I will talk to her.

-----------------------------------------

Siya: see ridhima di mishti is so happy with you.

Siya said while looking at ridhima and mishti who are playing. Mishti is on ridhima lap and ridhima is tickling her on which she is giggling.

Ridhima: siya see she had so small hands and legs. And her cheeks are so soft i feel like to eat her.

Siya: di control or else you will eat my niece.

Ridhima: am i looking a vampire to you? Let me show you.

Saying this she started tickling siya.

-----------------------------------------
Guys i am sorry for late and short update but i am very busy nowdays. Many of our family members are going abroad so dinner parties and shopping is at peak. From monday i will be active