♥PART 11♥

Vansh and ridhima along with other family members reached to VR mansion.

Dadi: anupriya do the grah parvesh of ridhima.

Anupriya: g maa

Anupriya did the grah parvesh of ridhima and siya and ishani take ridhima to her and vansh room.

Siya: bhabhi you quickly go and change before vansh bhai came.

Ridhima: i am really tired 😫 . i will change in morning 🌅.

Ishani: its your wedding night 🌃 and you are planning to sleep. 💤
How unromantic.

Mean while anupriya came inside the room holding mishti in her arms. Mishti is looking at ridhima with her big doe shape eyes.

Anupriya: girls lets go from here. Now let her rest also.

Siya,ishani and anupriya started walking out of room but mishti started crying loudly.

Anupriya: shh what happen to my doll. Why are you crying. You are good girl👧 na. Stop crying.

But all in vain. She is struggling in anupriya arms. When anupriya left her in floor she started crawling towards the bed. She tried standing holding bed but all in vain. She again started crying. Ridhima who is seeing all this,picks her in her arms her make her sit on bed. She happily started clapping with her hands.

Anupriya: oh so she is habitual of slerping here thats why she started crying when i was taking her outside. Ridhima gave her to me. I will make her sleep with me tonight.

Ridhima: its okay aunty. Let her sleep here.

Anupriya: but

Ridhima: aunty from now onward she is my daughter. And i am also married to Vansh because of this reason.

Trio leaves the room. Mishti who is tired of crying sleeps while putting her head on ridhima legs. Ridhima smiles at her. Mishti is a ditto coppy of ragini. She started to caressing her hairs slowly. She remembered ragini last words.

FLASHBACK:

Ragini: ridhima i know i had less time left. You know ridhima if someone had not poured oil on stairs than the situation will be different. The one who had done this will also harm my daughter. I can only beleive you ridhima. Please always protect my daighter. Name her mishti because its the name i and aditya had decided. Aditya was the real father of mishti and vansh also knows about this. I want you to marry vansh and live a happily life with him.(struggling to breath). I had written many important things on a blue colour diary. Please read it. It will help you to find the culprit.

Saying this she died.

FLASHBACK END