♥PART 12♥

Ridhima woke up and saw that mishti is sleeping 💤 hugging her with her tiny hands and feets. She smiles 😃 and caressed her face. She softly kisses on her forehead. She looks on the other side of bed but vansh was not there. She tilt her head and looks toward couch. She saw vansh sleeping 💤 there in an uncomfortable state. At first she decided to wake him up but later denies. She slowly wakeed up mishti who first 2 minutes looked at ridhima face and suddenly started crying.

Ridhima:shh what happened to my mishti. See stop crying or i will also start crying 😢.

Mishti cries changes into sobs and then she became normal. Ridhima picked her up and went towards bathroom.
Here vansh wakes up and see that the bed is empty and gigling voice is coming from bathroom. The door knob rotate and he closed his eyes immediately.

Ridhima along with mishti comes out of washroom. Mishti is wearing rob. Ridhima makes vanya wear her dress.

Meanwhile ridhima places mishti on bed and surround her will pillows so that she cant fall from bed and went to take bath 🛀

Meanwhile ridhima places mishti on bed and surround her will pillows so that she cant fall from bed and went to take bath 🛀. Vansh again slowly opens his eyes and see vanya playing with her toys. He smiles. For whole world he is a stone hearted man but only he knows how mishti affects him. This little bundle of joy is not bounded to him by blood but by heart. He went towards her and smiles. Mishti after seeing her dad laugh widely and gesture him by her small hands to pick her. Vansh after understanding her daughter actions pick her up. Mishti started playing with his beard. She giggle when her hand came in contract with his beard because of ticklish. Unknown to them ridhima is watching them.