♥PART 13♥

Vansh and mishti trance brokeed up by ridhima fake cough.

Vansh: umm mishti was crying so i hold her. I am going to take shower 🛀.

Saying this he literally ran from there. Ridhima smile at his attics.

Ridhima: don't know when grumpy raisinghania will start to express his feelings.😒

Mishti giggles at ridhima words.

Ridhima: lets go .

Ridhima picks mishti in her arms and went downstairs.

Dadi: anupriya what is this? I had told you to make mishti sleep with you but you gave mishti to ridhima.

Dadi angrily shouts at anupriya.

Anupriya: maa woh

Ridhima: dadi its not aunty fault. I had told her to let mishti with me.

Dadi: but why ridhima. Previous night was your suhagraat why had you allowed mishti with you.

Ridhima: dadi mishti is now my daughter now. And i dont want things to change because of me.

Dadi: do what you all want. From now onwards i will not stop anyone from doing some thing.

Ishani: oh my god finally now i can arrive late at nights.

Dadi angrily looks at ishani and she shuts her mouth.

Dadi: anupriya take ridhima to kitchen. Today is her first rasoi.
Siya you also go and guide her. And angre vansh will not go to office for 15 days. Delay all his meetings and if any urgent work arrive then take aryan with you.

Aryan: no way. I am not interested in going to office dadi. I am only 22 years old child.(aryan is positive character and funny also)

Dadi: so what. Vansh was only 18 years old when he joined office. And you are not a child . look at yourself. You are looking like a 6 feet donkey.

Chanchal: mummy ji why are you scolding by little son.

Dadi: uff i am stuck between mental patients.

---------------------