♥PART 14♥

Ridhima was kneading dough while siya is sitting with mishti in her arms.

Siya: ridhima di i am very happy 😊 today for you.

Ridhima: why?

Siya: you know when ragini bhabhi first came to this house. Everyonr was against of her. Even vansh bhaiya never took stand for her. She dont deserve all this😞.

Ridhima(mind): oh my god how can i forget about ragini. I have to find the culprit soon.

Ridhima: siya but why all are against her? I mean she was very good. She was like a sister to me. 😔

Siya: VANSH bhai had never loved her.chachu,chachi and aryan bhaiya dont want a heir of vansh bhai. And dadi she also never considered him as her bahu. Maa and only i liked her in this house.

Ridhima(thinking): hmm so culprit can be aryan,chachu,chachi or dadi. But how can i reach the truth.

Siya: bhabhi can you please handle mishti for sometime. I had to invite my friends for your reception party. 🎉

Ridhima(smilingly): why dont.

She cleaned her hands with a piece of cloth and hold mishti.

Mishti(childishly ):aaaa uo ki

Ridhima: oh so my mishti want to talk with me. Let me finish this then we will talk.

--------------------------------------------------

Ridhima was playing with mishti in her room. While mishti was giggling.
Vansh enters the room and smile 😃 seeing mishti amd ridhima playing.

Vansh fake coughed to gain Ridhima attention.

Vansh: ab woh this is the dress you have to wear in reception party.

Ridhima(tight smile): why?

Vansh: because i want you to wear this.

Ridhima: and why do you want me to wear this.

Vansh: its my choice. And next time dont argue with me.

Ridhima: then next time dont bring something for me also.

Vansh: what ever.

He leaves the room.

Vansh(thinking): i have to control my self. I dont want any weakness.

Ridhima (thinking): i will have to make him learn how to enjoy your life. Every time living for someone else was not right.

I hope you are liking the track. What do you think is the murderer??

And I am very happy after seeing rrahul live. Finally our fandom is  achieving the goals.