♥PART 9♥

MEHNDI CEREMONY

All ladies gathered at ridhima house for mehndi ceremony.

Lady 1: ridhima you know why mehndi is applied in brides hands.

Ridhima: no aunty.

Lady 2: Because it is considered a 'shagun'. It signifies the love and affection between the couple and their families. Darker the colour more love your husband do.

Lady 1: hmm by seeing it looks like her mehndi will be dark red because our groom loves her very much.

Dadi: stop teasing my bahu. Ridhima lets come here mehndi artist had came.

Mehndi artist started applying mehndi on ridhima hand. Other ladies were also applying mehndi.

----------------------------------------------

Mom had asked me rest for sometime because after sometime haldi rasam will start.
I came to my room and my memories flashed in my mind. Being a only child is a blessing for me because i dont have to share parents love with anyone.
I open last drawer of my side table and take our family album. I open it and started reminiscing past moments.

My first walk. my first word, obviously dad because i am dad princess. First time in my life i am feeling helpless. I love vansh but it cost me a lot. I have to leave my parents. But it had to be happen also if i will marry someone else.

I flipped pages and a photo fell off. I lift it and see it is of ragini and me. I had wearing blue suit and she is red. She is indeed a sister to me. I will never forget her last words. The main reason to marry vansh was her last words. If that day i had not promised her than i would never marry vansh. The one who cant support his first wife can also not support her second wife. I drowned to the memories of that day when ragini told me that.............

HALDI CEREMONY

Ridhhimaaa. Come dear haldi ceremony is going to start.

Her mother had called her. Her cousins and friends took her downstairs. Everyone is looking at her because she is looking like princess.

"Ridhima sit here."

Dadi said ridhima to sit on floor with asha. Pandit had also came.

Ridhima and asha head was covered by single dupatta. Then Pandit ji applied tilak on ridhima forehead.

Haldi was applied to ridhima.