♥PART 15♥

Reception party went very smoothly. Whole party ridhima was keeping an eye on everyone moves.

Ridhima(mind): oh god how will i find the culprit. Everyone seems mysterious here. I have to find soon because mishti life is also in danger. By the way where is mishti? I haven't seen her from many time. Oh god if something happens to her then

Ridhima stops siya and ask

Ridhima: Diya had you seen mishti?

Siya:No Bhabhi she was with you na

Ridhima: i dont know siya. I had left her with other childrens to play but now she is no where to seen.

Siya:bhabhi we have to tell bhai. He will surely find her.

Ridhima: okay you tell him. I will go and search for her in the garden.

-------------------------------------

IN STUDY

Vansh: angre postponed my meetings for 15 days.

Angre: why boss?

Vansh: dadi want me and ridhima to go for honeymoon. Thats why

Angre: okay boss.

Siya came there

Vansh: what happens siya. Is everything alright.

Siya: Bhai mishti is missing. We had find her in whole house but she is no where.

Vansh:whattt! And you are telling me now. Angre bring cctv footage.

-----------------------------------------
IN THE HALL

Vansh(shouting): how is this possible that nobody had seen her. Where were your eyes.

Ishani(irritated): Bhai we are not her personal body guards. Why will keep an eye on her.

Aryan: and by the way ridhima was her mother now. She have to take care of her.

Dadi:aryan why are you blaming ridhima? Today was her reception so she had to enjoy it na. Whole problem is because of that witch ragini's daughter. Ghar ka sukoon kharab kar diya hai.

Vansh(shouts): how dare you to say bad about my daughter. If anything happens to her then you all have to face my wrath.