♥PART 8♥

CHANDLO VIDHI

Today is chandlo rasam at ridhima house. Vansh along with
Rudra,aryan,angre and one more men came to ridhima house for this rasam.

PRIEST: in Chandlo Matli rasam the groom and four of his male family members visit the bride's house. The bride's father applies the red Chandlo on his forehead and gifts him token money and blesses him. On this occasion, the wedding date is also fixed among the two families.

Akash applied chandlo on vansh forehead and gift him money.

Akash: wedding date was fixed after 2 weeks

Ridhima and her cousins and friends were looking chandlo rasam from upstairs.

Girl 1: yaar when will my parents find a groom like vansh jiju for me.

Girl 2: oho stop flying high. You are not lucky as ridhima di.

Girl 3: yaar see vansh jiju cousin brother. I can also mingle withl: no i like the vansh who is behind vansh jiju (angre).

Girl1/2/3: ridhima di please fix our marriage with them.

Asha: girls what are doing here and ridhima i had told you to not come here. Uff this girl never listen to me. Take her inside.

All girls went inside. Vansh was looking at RIDHIMA who were going to her room and smile.

--------------------------------------------

ENGAGEMENT CEREMONY
(GOL DHANA)
(SAGAI)

Child: mummy what is gol dhana?

Lady:Gol Dhana is basically the engagement ceremony. It is apparent that jaggery and corriander seeds are distributed at the event that takes place at groom's place. The family of the bride arrives at groom's house with gifts and sweets and then the couple exchanges rings.

Child: oh so now we all will go to groom house.

Lady: yes

All the guest at ridhima house packed their clothes for gol dhana ceremony which is going to take place at VR mansion. All the necessities were packed . all the guest ,asha and akash along with ridhima settle down in bus which is booked.

---------------------------------------------

Whole VR mansion is full of noises. Family members are busy in preparations and guest are getting ready.

Vansh what are you doing beta go and get ready fast. Bride family will come in some time. And here you are working.

Dadi scolded vansh who is busy in laptop.

Okay dadi. Where is mishti?

Vansh asked to dadi on which she makes faces.

Vansh listen to me clearly. Now you are going to marry ridhima. Ragini is your past now you have to forget everything related to her. Concentrate on your and ridhima future.

Dadi said to vansh.

But dadi she is my daughter.

Vansh try to reason but stop by dadi.

I dont want any discussion. Go and get ready.

-------------------------------------------

Vansh and ridhima were sitting on sofa in the centre of hall. They are surrounded by family members and other guest. Mishti was on anupriya lap who is staring continuosly at ridhima and vansh. She sees around and notice nobody is paying attention to her. Everyone is looking at ridhima and vansh. Her eyes got teary and in no time she started crying gaining everyone attention.

Anupriya: what happened mishti why are you crying.

Anupriya said in childish tone by swinging her but all in vain.
Mishti throw her arms towards vansh to pick her.

Dadi: anupriya take her inside. Mahurat is going to end.

Ridhima: aunty make her sit here.

Ridhima said by pointing her hands towards centre of their sofa.

Mishti happily sit between them. And gol dhana rasam came to end.
Ridhima family and guest went back to their home for preparing mehndi ceremony. On the other side vansh is impressed by ridhima. He sleep smiling thinking about ridhima.

----------------------------------------------

GUYS FIRST I HAD THOUGHT TO START WEDDING SCENES FROM MONDAY BUT AFTER YOUR COMMENTS I THOUGHT I WILL HAVE TO FOCUS ON  AFTER MARRIAGE SCENES. SO I UPDATED.