She's hot! pt 1

Y/n's pov

"Jorge please!" I whined to Jorge as he wouldn't let me be present when Brenda gets here with the newcomers.

"No, Y/n." Jorge said sternly pouring water into a cup then offering some to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." I took the cup and stared at him as I swallowed the drink. "You let Brenda get them!" I whined more jumping up and down.

"Fine, but only speak if you're spoken to." Jorge took the empty cup from me and threw it in the trash. I squealed in excitement.

Before they got here I wanted to put my arm wrap on to hide my scar that ran from the tip of my thumb to the end of my elbow. I looked around Jorge's radio on the table. I couldn't find it, usually it's here.

"Where is it!" I muttered under my breath.

Third person

"C'mon keep up, Jorge and Y/n want to meet you. Y/n more so." Brenda said as they walked through a dimly lit warehouse. They walked up a flight of stairs to another open space.

"Who are they?" Thomas asked trying to keep up with Brenda's pace. She glanced at him.

"You'll see." Brenda turned her head forwards. "No one's come out of the Scorch a long time. You've just got em' curious." She looked Thomas up and down. "And me too."

They walked up another flight of stairs that led to another poorly lit area. There was a man and a girl standing next to each other. The sound of a static interrupted radio sounded in the air.

"Jorge, they're here." Brenda walked to the middle of the room with the Gladers following her and sat onto a couch. The girl turned around.

Y/n's pov

I couldn't find my arm wrap so I gave up. I pulled off my jacket to escape the uncomfortable warmth that entrapped me. Taking off my jacket left me with my white tank top and my dark green cargo pants. Just before Brenda got here, I shoved on some old fingerless black gloves.

"Jorge, they're here." I heard Brenda speak with shuffling feet following behind her. Before turning around, I took a deep breath to prepare me for the new people.

As I turned around, I was met with the sight of five boys and one girl.

"Do you ever get the feeling the whole world's against you?" Jorge asked with his fists on his hips. The boys shared confused looks with each other.

I snickered at their dumbfounded looks. One boy heard my laugh and looked to me. He was tall, tan, dark haired, and Asian. I couldn't lie, he was quite attractive. His gaze lingered on me for a while looking me up and down.

Minho's pov

When the strange man asked his question, I heard a small laugh come from the corner. When I looked to the source of the sound, I saw a long dark haired girl with tan skin. She was wearing a worn out tank top and cargo pants. Her thin and fit figure stood with her arms crossed looking back at me. I turned my gaze away realizing I was staring. You can't blame me for staring, she was a beautiful sight.

Y/n's pov

"Three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?" Jorge asked picking up a glass pitcher and cup.

Why doesn't he trust me with his glass cups?

"Don't all answer at once." Jorge sarcastically said when none of the boys or the girl answered.

"We're here for the mountains." One of the boys answered. He had short brunette hair and was a little shorter than the hot guy. "Looking for the Right Arm." I laughed at what the boy had said.