Shuck faced shank!

Third person

"Get back here you dirty pig!" Y/n warned running after her targeted victim, Gally. Gally let out a groan of terror as the girl was right behind him.

Newt had told Y/n that Gally took the last pork soup serving which only left chicken. The previous hour, Y/n made it very clear that she had called dibs on that particular portion of food. This was half an hour ago, Gally had been running for his life for 20 minutes after the girl scolded him.

"Y/n!" Gally turned his head around as his feet ran him as far as they could take him. "Y/n!" She didn't stop running. Thomas and Newt were cracking up at the sight sitting at table with their untouched soup in front of them. Minho was chuckling but ate his soup as he was very hungry. "Look! We can work this out!" Gally swung his body around Jeff hiding himself forcing Y/n to stop chasing him.

"Can I go and eat my soup?" Jeff tried to walk off but Gally had a firm grip on his shoulders and pulled him back. Jeff rolled his eyes then looked to Y/n who wasn't too happy.

"You ate my soup!" The girl stomped on the ground causing Gally to jump.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry! Please stop chasing me." Gally pleaded. He then turned his head to see Minho walking over with a grin on his face while shaking his head. "Look, look, you're boyfriend's here." Gally pointed at Minho the Y/n turned to look at him. She didn't say anything but turned her head back to Gally with a death stare. "Tell her to back off Minho." Gally tried to speak keeping his hold on a squirmy Jeff.

"Sorry man, we were gonna share the soup. You're lucky I wasn't chasing after you too." Minho said placing a soft hold on his girlfriend's shoulders. "C'mon, you can kill him later." Minho spoke softly stroking her hair. Y/n looked up to him.

"Fine." She huffed. Minho kissed the top of her hair smiling and put his arm around her as they turned away from Gally. Jeff let out a sigh of relief then walked away to finally be able to eat. Gally let his chest relax. Just as he was about to walk away, Y/n quickly turned around causing him to shriek. "Shuck faced shank!" She then was pulled away by Minho and brought to the table with Minho and Newt.

"Here Y/n, I found another thing of pork." Frypan placed a bowl of pork soup in front of Y/n. Her eyes lit up and immidiately grabbed the spoon Minho handed her and scooped some soup and sipped it.

"Thank you Fry!" Her eyes didn't leave the bowl. Frypan chuckled then walked away passing Gally.

"So I ran for nothing!?" Gally threw his hands in the air whining.

"Serves you right." Y/n muttered as she ate a piece of pork. Minho laughed. "Want some?" She nudged the bowl towards Minho.

"Thought you'd never ask." He spooned some soup and pork onto his spoon and ate it barely chewing on the hot food.

"Gally's not gonna bother you for another decade!" Thomas stated chomping on a piece of chicken. He scrunched his face and picked out a bone from his mouth.

"Good." The girl replied with a sour face looking at Thomas. Newt laughed then took a long drink from his cup.

"Y'know, he's probably not so shucked in the brain now." Newt placed two fingers on his temple and shook his head laughing.