Happy ever after

"Alexa, play traitor by Olivia Rodrigo."

In this world, Teresa doesn't call WCKD and Gally finds them later :)

Prologue

Y/n has been with the Right Arm for over a year now. She was rescued by them when she went to discover a bright light that shined from above in the middle of the Glade. What she didn't realize was that she'd be taken by them without warning to any other Gladers.

With experience from being a medjack at the Glade, she became an assistant to Mary, the Right Arm's main doctor. She enjoyed the job, helping people and more. Being an assistant kept Y/n's mind off of her past.

In the Glade, Y/n was close with everyone. She was especially fond with Minho. They were both smitten and head over heels with each other. Being in a place like the Glade, Alby didn't allow their relationship to be anything more than friends.

When Minho couldn't find Y/n the day after her abduction, he cried for weeks. He was a complete mess until another girl showed up in the maze a few months later, Gwen. Gwen turned Minho's life around from being miserable due to his loss, to being happy every second he was conscious. They grew closer and closer everyday being running partners. Gwen didn't know about Y/n because it was too hurtful for any Glader to talk about her. Minho practically forgot about the girl after Gwen arrived, he had mentally moved on, but deep down he was still whole heartedly in love with the girl.

Being two teenagers in the Glade, Gwen and Minho did you know what. The effects of this action inseminated Gwen making her pregnant.

Going through the Scorch four months pregnant was not an easy task. But with teamwork and lots of sacrifices, they all made it, apart from some. They finally had made it to the Right Arm with two others, Brenda and Jorge.

-

Third person

Y/n was cleaning in the medical tent. She made sure the bandages were stocked and that the pills were safe. The girl heard some shouting from the outside in which caused Mary to walk out.

"Y/n I'm gonna check out what's going on, stay here." The woman said standing up.

"Okay." Y/n replied. She turned to the back table in the medical tent and began organizing the clutter, oh how she hated clutter.

Y/n soon heard Mary and few others she couldn't identify walk into the tent.

-

Holding Gwen's hand, Minho followed Mary into a tent. Mary wanted to see how far along Gwen was with her pregnancy.. In the tent, Minho could see some beds, boxes, and a girl. The girl was turned around so he couldn't see her face, he didn't care to know who she was, all he cared was to know that his baby was healthy.

"Okay Gwen, why don't you lay down here and my assistant can help you." Mary said helping Gwen lay on the bed. Minho still held onto her hand and sat by her side. Mary then helped Brenda onto the other bed.

Hearing her call, Y/n turned around to see what the situation was. Catching a glimpse of the boy, the girl froze in her place, her eyes fluttered and her heartbeat quickened. He didn't notice Y/n having been too distracted by Gwen. When Y/n noticed who he was looking at, her heart quite literally shattered. The girl that lay on the bed had an obvious baby bump and an obvious baby daddy, Minho.

Y/n felt a burst of heat enlarge in her chest. The boy she had loved wasn't hers anymore. Though they weren't officially together, they were always known as the two who would never be separated. Tears swarmed her eyes. Her face showed no emotion but her eyes were as glassy as a body of water.