I love you most

Third person

"You almost done Min?" Y/n asked her boyfriend. He was working on redoing some of the maps one of his runners had messed up, it was a whole weeks worth. Minho looked up to the girl with an apologetic face.

"Sorry, it's gonna take a little longer." Minho said putting his hand on the girl's wrist.

They were both sitting at a small table in the map room across from each other. It was almost midnight and Newt had to bring them dinner.

"It's fine." Y/n yawned.

"You can go to bed, I'll bring you there then I can just come back." Minho suggested. The girl shook her head.

"No, I'll stay up." Y/n sighed. Minho thought to himself for a moment looking at the girl.

"Here." He scooted his chair back. "You can sleep while I work." Minho said smirking at Y/n. She tiredly got up from her seat then walked around the table and sat on Minho's knee. "C'mon." Minho said pulling her body closer to his. She rested her head on Minho's chest and brought her knees up to hers. Minho kissed her on the head in which she responded by snuggling closer to him. "I got you princess." He whispered to into her hair. Y/n let out a slow and soft sigh. "I love you."

"I love you more." Y/n whispered back closing her eyes. Minho smiled down at her.

"I love you most." He kissed her head once more before going back and retracing the map.