Late night drive au pt 3

Third person

When Minho and Y/n walked through the front door, a two dogs ran up to them. A medium sized doberman, and a little French bulldog. The doberman ran up to Y/n sniffing her feet and jumping on her.

"Oh, Frannie! Down!" Minho ordered the dog. The dog quickly went back on all fours still sniffing the girl's feet. Y/n chuckled.

"It's okay, I don't mind." She bent down to pet Frannie properly. "Hello." Y/n greeted the dog. She sat properly on the floor when the French bulldog climbed into her lap.

"That's Turkey!" Minnie exclaimed running to her pets. She had a child's voice where she pronounced an R with a W. Minnie ran to Y/n's side. "Hi." She lightly waved.

"Hi." Y/n smiled. She stood to her feet dusting off her shorts.

"Do you wanna play tea party with me?" Minnie looked up at the girl who smiled back at her bending to her level.

"Of course." Y/n glanced to Minho who was watching the scene. "Can Minho come too?" Minho's eyes widened and Minnie nodded gleefully before skipping to her room with Y/n on her tail.

"Y/n, maybe you two should just go." Minho chuckled nervously. Y/n wagged her finger in his face.

"Nonsense." Y/n grabbed Minho's hand and wandered to where Minnie went. "Let's go big guy."

They walked into Minnie's pink, pink, pink room. It had pink walls, furniture, decoration, even the window had a pink tint. Minnie was sat at a small table with four chairs, one of which was taken by a big teddy bear.

"Tiaras and scarves are on the dresser." Minnie stated bringing a plastic cup to her lips with her pinky sticking out.

Y/n looked around until her eyes landed on a pale pink dresser with tiaras and scarves neatly placed on top. She dragged Minho over to the table top and reached for a gold and red tiara when Minho stopped her.

"What?" She asked turning to him. He picked up the head piece and carefully placed it on Y/n's head. Y/n smiled at him as he grabbed a matching red boa and wrapped it around her neck. They stood there smiling at each other. "Thank you." Y/n did a curtsy and Minho chuckled.

Minho started to get his own accessories when Y/n stopped him like he did her. "Stop. You dressed me up, now I get to do you." Minho raised his eyebrows thinking of the dirty. When Y/n realized what Minho was thinking, she swatted his chest. "Not appropriate sir."

Y/n dressed Minho up with a blue boa and an ice blue tiara with dark blue gems. Y/n sat in front of the teddy bear and Minho sat in front of his sister.

Minnie smiled at the two teenagers when they got settled. She poured their tea and gave them finger sandwiches. Minnie resumed drinking when Minho and Y/n gave each other suspicious looks.

Y/n let out a nervous chuckle. "So, uh, what kind of tea is this Minnie?" Minho nodded swirling around the yellow liquid.

"It's Minho's Gatorade." Minnie said without a care in the world. Y/n nodded with relief and Minho picked up a sandwich. "And Mommy helped me make the sandwiches."

Minho shoved the 2x2 snack in his mouth. Y/n stared at him in surprise and Minnie kept eating being used to his eating habits. "What?" Minho swallowed the food down.

Y/n watched as his adam's apple bobbed and his jaw clenched. His brows were furrowed and his lips were pursed. Y/n shook herself out of the thoughts. "Nothing... nothing."

After an hour of playing the party with Minnie, Minho and Y/n went up the stairs to Minho's room.

His room was massive. It had floor to ceiling windows that had a dark tint, black walls, white ceilings, and all black furniture. It was quite neat and put together, Y/n expected nothing less.