Alastor x reader

*This has no smut in it and you both are already dating; This oneshot idea has been floating around in my head for a while and i was on wattpad so 🤷 ngl tho i pulled the first part of this oneshot out of my ass-

_____________________________________________________________

The day seemed off from the start, for someone who would usually wake up in the afternoon and barley in the morning, you'd never expected it to be so quiet. As you walked downstairs you noticed Charlie, Vaggie, and Angle dust sitting at a table in the dining room. 

Charlie seemed to notice you first and said a small "good morning" and looked forward at nothing with a focused gazed "Hey Charlie, what's the matter" "Ah, It's Nothing just how Alastor was acting earlier this morning", Charlie says and Angle snickers while swiping mindlessly on his phone,"Your strawberry hubby had outburst" 

Vaggie huffs sharpening her spear,"He had a 'small outburst' 'cause he found out vox had managed to take over about a quarter of his territory while he was here helping out with the hotel" , "I don't want him to start a turf war when every denizen in hell knows he's helping the hotel it could be bad and he is out there so..." Charlie says while chewing the inside of her cheek nervously, You sigh and rub her back softly, "It's going to okay Charlie when he comes back i will talk to him, i believe he wont start a turf war within a day of finding out a small bit of his land was taken." Charlie takes a deep breath and smiles, "Hope you're right."

For the next few hours you have been checking the news channel and outside the window trying to see any signs of alastor or a major turf wars but so far nothing. At 9 P.M you decide to turn the T.V onto something of your interest  then change into a nightgown Al had gotten for you a while ago, and sit in the bed slowly drifting off watching T.V

You wake up when you hear the creaking of the door and footsteps. You slowly sit up with a small groan noticing Alastor as he turns hearing you groan(istfg i was gonna turn this part into a lemon-), "My Apologize ,dear, i didn't mean to wake you" he says softly, you notice his ears are a bit for fluffed than they usually are and he seemed to look uncomfortable, you never really seen him look so disheveled often, "No, it's fine" you say getting up to stand beside the bed, "Vaggie told me a bit of what happened earlier, are you alright" You walk up to Alastor and hold his face in your hands, he puts his hands on top of yours, "I- i can't say im at my best and no i didn't fight Vox...yet." he replies his eyes show anger when he looks away from you and goes to sit down a the edge of the bed almost scowling ,looking oh so angrily focused on the ground.

(this was the idea floating around in my head)

You let out a breath, but suddenly an idea comes in and you start to smile slightly. Walking towards small speaker on a shelf in the corner you turn it on and connect your phone to it then putting a instrumental of a certain song. You walk over to alastor as the music begins to play pulling him off the bed, "Love i do not feel in the mood to-"

(Bold is alastor ,B+I+U = al and you both ,itallacs is you)

"Hey, Hobo man, hey, Dapper Dan" 

 Your hand grab his arms bringing him closer to you 

  "You've both got your style But brother you're never fully dressed without a smile"

Alastor looks down at you wrapping his arms around your B/T (body type) and your hands glide up to his shoulder

"Who cares what they're wearing on main street or Seville row" 

Alastor starts to sing swinging you around with him as he does 

"it's what you wear from ear to ear and not from head to toe"