Alastor/ overlord!reader 🎶

Requested by AllisonTart

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are the Overlord of Music, your voice and instruments move and affect the minds of all those who listen to the call.

But you don't use your power and skills to hurt others usually to defend now, not like when you first fell down here.

Lucifer had his head in his hands and sighs. He was used to Vox and Alastor's fights but that didn't make them anymore time consuming and aggravating to the ears. Luckily you managed to end them quickly enough so that work could get done, before you, the fights would last until he lost it and threw them out.

In record time you end today's overlord meetings feud over the antennas; Alastor wanted to use them for his kills and vox wanted to use them for his television program.

You watch Alastor walk out the door. It is clear to see that the Radio Demon is not happy even with the smile on his face.

You sigh and get up to bid your goodbyes to the remaining overlords left in the room then leaving to the hotel to get some rest.

As you walk up past the hotel's foyer and to the check in, you notice the lack of the usual radio static Alastor let's out when he's passed off. You look around to see only Husk, Angeldust, and Charlie in the area; it was weird seeing Charlie without Vaggie, Angel was on his phone occasionally posing for pictures on Sinstagram, and Husk at the bar drinking and fiddling with his poker cards.

"Hey where's Alastor? I can't hear his angy static." You inquire to Charlie

"Oh, well the thing is....Al is with.....vox." Charlie chuckles nervously while pointing to the T.V. in the corner, "We would go to stop him". Husk intersects,

"But it ain't non' of our fucking business" he huffs

"Well shit." You murmur worriedly and hurry out the door but not before Angel yells out, "YEA GO GET YOUR MAN!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As soon as you go deeper in the city, you can hear the chaos, speeding on the Soundwaves you reach the fight site in record time.

Alastor is swatting at Vox with his tentacles, up rooting buildings and throwing them in his enemy's path. While Vox is using electric shocks to stun them and using wi-fi bars to slice them in half.(Idk I don't want to look the hazbin wiki rn)

You hum and sing orders to try and stop the fight, but nothing works, they either can't hear you or are ignoring everything else except for each other's throats. You grow frustrated as tears well up in you eyes.

"ALASTOR, VOX, CALM DOWN! DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED LUCIFER WOULD BE TO FIND THE WHOLE RING DECIMATED!?" You finally belt out, shaking, when Alastor turns towards you. His smile as wide as can be with a X on his forehead and radio dials for pupils. Vox is forced to stop himself as well when he hears your sung command.

"Darling I appreciate your concern, but I could care less of what the King of Hell thinks-" before Alastor can finish Vox manages to break out of the voice induced paralysis, sending a barrage of wi-fi blades in his direction. Your eyes widen and before thinking you rush infront of Alastor to block the attack, "STOP" you sing as loud as you can. Only 2 manage to slice you as the rest fly around the three of you.

You cough and fall to the ground, Alastor's eyes wide and his smile become smaller as he rushes to your body and picks you up to hold your wounds. Alastor says something to Vox you can't decipher but You soon fall unconscious afterwards.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When you awake, Alastor is holding your wound tightly. He has his coat lying on you and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Once Alastor notices you're awake, he sighs and his shoulders relax in relief. Alastor's eyes flick to yours quickly filled with frustration,

"Darling that was one of the most idiotic thing you could of done! It would have been entertaining if it were anyone else, but darling, Why would you do something so dangerous?" He holds you by the shoulders staring at you with something in his eyes you couldn't recognize.

"Because I love you, so much...", You whisper, a tear rolling down your cheek.

Alastor grabs your hand and places a kiss on the backside. Holding your hand, "I love you too." He replies before wiping the tear off your cheek.

You both hear a snort then loud laughter erupt from someone in the background. Looking over his shoulder, Vox is struggling to breathe over his laughter. Alastor's ear twitches, his static starts to get louder, and symbols start to appear before you grab his cheek telling him to "Stop".

Alastor closes his eyes to calm himself, "Alright Mon Chéri, for you." His smile widens before he pick you up, "Lets see if Charlie will help with your wound." As he walks away you yell out a "goodbye" and wave at Vox before he waves back, snicker as Alastor's smile visibly drops a bit.

"Hey Al?"

"Yes love?" He hums out

"Can you sing or hum for me please?" You ask.

"With pleasure!" His smile back at full force.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~893 words