Alastor x reader

The hotel now had gotten new patrons after they heard the radio demon was interested in this shit, Alot of patrons came by to check in so more work had to be done which made work stressful. You usually help Angel Dust in the kitchen cooking, washing dishes,y'know kitchen stuff. To relax you would always go to your boyfriend, Alastor, thats if he wasnt busy helping out a patron or sorting and signing papers

You were just finishing up the work angel had left you to do cause he had 'buisness' to attend to. You had put away the last washed dish for the night and retreated to your room. You walk into your room then close & lock your door, You walk towards your bed and notice Alastor in bed ,prepared for sleep , reading a book. "Good evening al how was your day?" Alastor jumps up a little "OH, Good evening love, My day has been busy as always, More importantly, how was yours dear?" he replied as you grab your pajamas and head to the bathroom. "it was ok Angle dust left me more work to do cause he had other  'buisness' to attend to" you sigh "Oh really? i might have to have a word with him in the morning" you giggle a bit at the threat. You change into your pajamas and head towards the bed then sit down next to alastor and lean your head on his shoulder. "Whatcha reading" he chuckles a bit at the question and leans his head a bit onto yours "Im reading a book on venison recipes!" he exclaims, now you just had noticed the book cover, very observant eyes y/n, you laugh a bit at his excitement,he holds his book up with one hand and wraps his other arm around your waist," why?" You ask "just in case Angel dust decides not to do his duties as cook" "i could always cook, im already in there 24/7" he pulls you closer till you basically sitting on his lap, you blush a bit by how close you are at the moment "then memorize these with me" he whispers in your ear "//// a-alright" With your back to alastors chest you both read over the book till you both managed to remember atleast 2 recipes. Alastor takes a different book and starts reading it out loud to you, the book was called, the deers of the underwood(yes i made that myself), soon enough you were out like a light alastoe quietly places the book on the nightstand and turns off the lamp.

"Goodnight love~"