Alastor/Reader

I haven't been keeping up with the hazbin, helluva stuff and podcasts so I'm writing this from memory-

*ok that was a lie i did look at the hazbin wiki for a sec
.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Darling Dearest?"

"Yes, mia luce?"

"I do believe that this must be a mistake of some sort. "

"What do you mean?"

"Of all the places in the 7 circles, how is it that we must always end up at such sullen places."

  You snort at his tone. Previously you were gifted an invitation to a restaurant called "Ozzie's". Alastor was notified of the arrangement but was unaware it was located in lust ring. He expected to be in somewhere in the pride ring or the second ring, he had not considered that the two of you were headed to the fifth ring.

The building looked modest compared the vulgar signs of others surrounding it. Ozzie's structure reminded you of circus tent. You start to walk to the end of the line before Alastor tugs you to the front door, "I apologize dearest, but I'm not going to wait in the line for who knows how long."

You chuckle and follow behind, only to be stopped by the guard/bouncer(?) saying no reservation no entry and to head to the back of the line. You hand the bouncer(?) the invitation only to get it tossed back to you, "Anyone could easily print and forge a signature down here, fuck out of here.". While his skepticism was reasonable and true, Al deemed it illogical and places a firm hand on his shoulder, "Hello my good man, is there a problem in our midst tonight?"

The bouncer freezes, looking Alastor up and down then moving to the side. Allowing you in while mumbling apologies with a sudden pallid face.
As you two walk in, a short demon dressed in uniform waves the both of you over and leads you to your seats. "Wow" you whisper, "This place looks amazing!".

Alastor looks up towards the cages on the ceiling, "Yes... the decorum of this establishment is something, But I see something that is much more mesmerizing." He nearly starts to grimace as he notices the "activities" the other patrons are doing.

You look at him curiously, "oh? Is it the lighting? It certainly is better than the neon lights-" He chuckles,"You, my dear, look most mesmerizing tonight. You light up the room better than any candle with your mere presence."

You start to flush and giggle/smile nervously. Playfully, you say, "Al honeeey~ stooop~ you're going to make me blush"
Alastor leans his cheek on his fist as you both laugh, "But darliiiiing~" he mimicks, "you're so much fuuuuuun~".

Alastor's smile grows wider as you gigglesnort into your hand. He thinks he can push through the night, especially with you here to distract him. A waitress walks up to the table as you try to calm yourself. "Can I get you two off- I mean, I can I start you two off with some drinks?", she says as she hands you both menus.

Alastor's eye twitched before he spoke, "Yes, thank you, that would be lovely. How about Red wine, or would you like something else doll?". You scan the drinks section of the menu, "No, Red rum is fine" you reply with a smile.

The waitress writes the order down and leaves. Suddenly the lights dim and pink smoke spreads along the floor and poles of dancers drop from the ceiling. A gravely voice that sounds quite familiar hits the audiences ears with gasps of surprise and claps around the room.

A jester/clown appears on the stage and recites an opening script that Al appears to ignore until he hears him say, "-The gem joint of Asmodeous, c'mon give him some looove!" The clownish jester then introduces himself as Fizzarolli and begins to name the performers of the night.
Alastor sighs and pinches his nose you turn and look at him, worried, "Al, are you okay?"