HAZBIN hotel & HELLUVA BOSS x the daughter of samora from the the rings! reader

(I KNOW THIS IS NOT AN ALASTOR X READER ONESHOT BUT IT INCLUEDS ALASTOR SOOOO)

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101

While charlie and the others decided to stick together so they don't run into bad people

(Y/N) was playing with sally and lazari having fun y'know kid stuff she was also hoping that her new friends would get along with her old friends.

Loona had went off somewhere probably towards that husky im not sure looks kinds weird for a dog, And Your tall faceless friend, Your friendly neighborhood, Slenderman, had noticed your new friends and decided to go and introduce himself.(srry i really just wanted to put that)

Slenderman silently walked over behind the group

Slenderman: WHY HEL-

Charlie &friends: AAAAAAAA

On reflex Angle Dust had had punched your tall friend in the gut

AngleDust: HOLY FUCK MAN YOU DON'T just sneak up on people...                                            Angledust had trailed off once he noticed who he sucker punched in the gut, The all mighty, Slenderman.

AngleDust: Oh shit........

Slenderman: Its fine i have been punched before.

AngleDust was pretty much face to face with slenderman in height while his friends were scared out of their minds except for Wilson and Alastor they were just worried,AngleDust and Slenderman introduced each other Alastor being 6'2 he had to bend down a bit which made alastor think "am i really that short no im not that short" still keeping his classic ear to ear smile 

"You probably already know who i am, Whats your name son" This made Alastor snap as his left eye twitched his smile turning a little more sinister "i am not your son But my name is Alastor, The Radio Demon its a pleasure to meet you" he said as his left eye twitched a bit "Oh sorry i didnt mean to offend you alastor but i couldn't help it your'e just shorter than me" he empisized on shorter.

Long story short it was a tentacle fight between the two. When blitz tried flirting with bloody rose, he made a mistake and now blitz was running away while she was chasing after him with her axe (i have 0 clue if  she has an axe or not),While this was happening Jeff the killer and Eyeless jack took you, lazari, and sally inside the mansion to get away from the chaos outside, Toby was told to stay inside to watch you three while they went to go and try to calm everyone down, you were sad to see your friends fighting and you thought it was your fault and based on the look on your face, your other creepy pasta friend, Ticci-Toby told you it wasn't your fault. "Hey, how about we all play hide and seek: TAG EDITION!" Toby exclaimed, you all nodded excitedly, and lazari raised her hand and said "not it", you and sally raised your hands at the same time but you couldn't speak so you just kept your hand raised "Aww man that means im it" Toby said in a fake sad voice Sally giggles and says "Count to 30!" as she ran off to hide in the mansion. You and lazari follow suit. knowing how big the mansion was , Toby looked as if he did something he would regret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a thing and i know it isnt long and i really couldnt think of any other scenerio at the moment.