Alastor x reader

(You work at the janitor here and you clean with nifty)
(Y/N) your name       (H/L) hair length     (H/C) hair colour 

You woke to the sound of loud yelling outside your door, you move the your (h/l) off your face and behind your ear. You turn your head over towards the side to see the bedside clock it read 5AM, You groaned low and tiredly, Sitting up you stretched and yawned as you pulled your feet over the edge of the bed and onto the floor,  And slowly push your body to go see what the commotion was outside of your room door. The noise was now downstairs, in the Lobby you see Angle dust.

"FAT NUGGEEEEEEETS" he yells at the tops of his lungs. "FAT NUGEEEEE-"he stops yelling once he spots you giving him a confused look " Oh Hey (Y/N) can you help me look for Fat nuggets?"He says worriedly " i woke up this morning to find fat nuggets gone an-" he cries until Vaggie throws a spear in angle's direction but hits the wall behind him instead "ANGLE SHUT THE HELL UP SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP" Vaggie says with bags under her eyes and Charlie beside her. Turns out Angle dust not only woke up you, Vaggie, and charlie but also woke up The radio demon , Alastor.

As Vaggie storms up the stairs, girlfriend in hand Alastor makes his way downstairs towards angle he still held his regular cheshire smile but you can tell he was angry and tired to you he looked so cute with his slightly ruffled hair and red pajamas it almost made you squeal. He walked up to angel and bent down a little to meet angles face " H-Hey smiles." Angle said in a scared tone "Angle..... Do You Know What Time It Is." Alastor says in a low groggy voice, His groggy voice was so cute,"S-Sorry smiles i was j-just looking for fat-" "I don't care about your 'Fat nugget' he could be out of hell any moment now for all i care." Alastor says sadisticly " "OMG YOUR'E RIGHT HE COULD BE OUTSIDE,Thanks smiles." Angle yells as he runs outside.

 Alastor chuckles and makes his way back up stairs. You thought this was weird. When alastor first met the pig he would try to eat fat nugget but angle dust would be there to save him but you never thought he would actually eat him.... would he?

 Your train of thought was broken when alastor started to speak to you "(Y/N) dear do go to bed we dont want you to wake up late for work now would we?" "Okay you get some sleep too Al" You reply with a light tint of pink "Will do!" he says walking upstairs. You decide to follow him to his room as quietly as you could as he closes his door you place your ear against the door to hear faint oinks and snorts "A ha so he did take fat nugget" You said to your self. You quickly open the door to find Alastor about to take a bite out of fat nugget "So you Did Steal Him!" you say in a semi loud yell as you run up to him trying to take fat nugget out of his grasp. Alastor swiftly holds the pig above your head once your were about the reach for him. You were fucking short fuck you genetics.

"Well my dear i didn't expect you to interupt my early morning bacon" You ignore him and jump as high as you could trying to reach the pig Alastor, being him, was chuckling enjoying your struggle, so you push him, he lands on the bed and you crawl  on top of him,Finally, Grabbing the pig you just noticed how you were on top of alastor and how close you two were your face blushes a tint of pink "IMSORRYSORRYSORRYIMSORRY" you say flustered you try to get up but alastor holds you in place with a smug smile 

"My dear (Y/N) i must say." pulling you closer causing you to drop Angle dust's dear pig "You are one doll that's one thing and the other" he pulls you even closer to where your head was on his chest you face flushed and showing a bright read blush almost as red as alastor's hair. " Well Sweet heart i'm tired let us sleep shall we?" He said suddenly almost making you jump "w-we?" was all you could muster in your embarresed state." Oh yes of course dear! Aince you ruined my plan on eating Angle's fat nugget 'We' shall fall back asleep together and i must say i have gotten quite comfortable!" to be honest you were getting tired as well, you nod at his response and accepted your fate. He pulls the blanket on his bed over the both of you. "Have a good rest Love~" he places a quick peck to your lips, You blush more if that's even possible"Sleep well Al" Alastor snakes his arms over your body and falls asleep. Fat Nugget had managed to waddle out of the room and back to Angle's room.

i dont own this

i dont own this