Jealous Alastor x reader

You and Angle dust have been best friends since you fell down here to what other people thought 'a eternal pit of flames' called hell. You met him a few years before the Happy Hotel, Angle had decided to become a patron while you didn't want redemption but wanted to work there anyway.

Time skip after y'all met alastor brought to you by a lazy author

You and alastor had got into in a relation ship a few months after you both met. You and Angle dust were still close friends drinking together, going to clubs, helping him cook, movie nights in his room, dancing, singing kareoke, and ect. Alastor did not like Angle and how much time you were spending with angle instead of him so, yes he was indeed jealous.

You were on your phone playing games since there were barely any patrons you could just sit around until you were needed then suddenly," Hey, (N/N)~" Angle called to you from across the room, "Hey Angie what do you need" "i'm bored!" he cried while posing dramaticly "Wanna join me and cherri for some drugs?" "sorry Angie you know i promised i would stay at least a little clean" your reply "Fiiiineee. how about joining me and cherri at the club in few minutes?" "sure that will be fun"you say "Great! cya." he says before he heads to go flirt with husk. You start to head up stairs towards the room you were staying in, on the 3rd floor. u don't trust the elevator after what happened last time. You walk in to see Alastor ,in an arm chair in the cornor of the room reading some type of book "OH. hello Al" you say suprised you didn't expect him to be in your room when you weren't. "Hello my dear, what are you doing up here" Alastor replied You snicker a little and alastor's grin widens "Angle had invited me to go to the club with him and cherri" you say as you walk to your closet, Alastor's smile falters a bit and he walks up behind you and hugs you from behind "Can't you spend time with me tonight, love~" he purrs at the last word in your ear which makes your face heat up with blush "Al i-i already said i was going to hangout with angle" you say back embarressed.

 He growls a bit and moves your head to the side then he suddenly bites your neck, you yelp out of suprise, He stops biting your neck and laps up blood that has been drawn out. He leans close to your ear "That wasn't a question dear~" Alastor then pins you the wall and starts to bring you into a lustful yet passionate kiss. You both were interrupted by a knock on the door "Who is it?" you say in a semi-loud voice "(N/N) YOU READY WE ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE IN 10 MINUTES" Angle was at the door, Alastor growls low then drags his hand to the hem of your pants, pulling on them, you look at him flustured shaking your head 'no', his grin turns mischevious he puts hand in your pants and starts rubbing your womanhood through your panties at a slow pace. Your breath hitches. "(N/N)?" Angle calls from outside the door "S-Sorry Ang-IE im f-feeling  bit sick so i wont be able to j-join you" you try to say and failed with out stuttering, Alastor starts rubbing you faster and you bite your lip trying not to let out a moan. "Oh let me come in and help you-" "NO-No its f-fIne, G-Go have Fun wiTh cherri" Angle sighs "Alright just call me if you need anything, CYA" you then hear angle walk away, you sigh, Alastor also stops rubbing you "A-Alastor what was that for!" you say trying to sound mad, Alastor just chuckles in response, "I was preparing you for tonight~" he purrs the suddenly he pulls down your pants with you underwear "Alastor-" you stop once you feel 2 long fingers enter your pussy going in and out fast. you let out a breathy and small moan, you started felling liquid drip down your legs, Then Alastor starts rubbing his thumb over your clit. You start feeling a knot form in your stomach. "a-al im going to c-cum!" Alastor puts 1 one more finger inside of you and starts fingering you faster and you start letting out loud lewd moans , you felt the knot in your in your stomach snap "A-AL~" you moan out loud as you hold onto Alastor. "Now dear will you spend more time with me tonight~" He whispers in your ear "yes i w-will" with your legs shaking a bit. Alastor snaps his finger and you both were in pajamas "good" he picks you up bridal style, he sets you on the bed under the blankets, he then gets in with you and starts cuddling you, your face to his chest and his head on yours.

"I love you Al" "I love you too dear"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Roses are red

biscuts are hoes

you thought it was Albino, But it was i, Dio!

935 words

935 words