Chapter 1: Where it all began

(Y/n) POV

"-Wait did i getting raided?." I ask to myself and start to check on this Ranboo account.

"Oh My God..." he's very famous. He got million followers and more subscribers than me!. My chats is exploding, So many people watching me stream right now.

Ranboo Donates 50$ "Can we play now?."

"Yeah, yeah just dm me on twitter and send me your discord hashtags." I can't believe this guy donates a hundred dollars to me. He texted me his discord hashtags and calls me.

We greetings to each other, and doing some small introduction. Right now we got into bedwars game. He said that he will defend the bed while im going to rush into enemy base next to us. I bridge to enemy base as fast as i can and broke their bed.

"Got one!." I said

"Nice (C/n)!." Ranboo said

Before i get to fight the enemy, i got pushed off from the base and fell, because the enemy got knockback stick.

"Watch out Ranboo!, they're heading to us!."

Before the enemy came into our base, Ranboo quickly hits with fireball and makes them falls into the void.

"Good job man!."

"Thank you."

Were ended up winning the game. We over, over and over doing bedwars. Ranboo is a good defender, whenever someone came into our base, Ranboo's gonna hit them with fireball. And there's me, I'm good at rushing and fighting. We can make such a perfect team!.

"Hey Ranboo, it's really nice to play with you but i need to end the stream right now." i said

"Ah alright, it's nice to play with you too."

The chat is blow up with people shipping me with Ranboo.

"Oh shut up chat! we just met like a couple of hours ago!."

"*chuckles* it's looks like chat is really likes us."

"OKAY ANYWAY UMMM BYEEEEEE." I said it out loud and immediately stopped the stream. I jump into my bed, still with my mask on. And cuddled with my pillow tightly. That was the weirdest feeling i ever had, what is this feelings?. I spent 10 minutes at my bed until i get up and facing my computer again.

"(c/n)? You still there?."

Oh crap i haven't close my discord yet!

"yeah yeah im still here."

"Hey, that was a great stream! we should make more live stream together!." Ranboo said happily

"Yeah i guess, thanks for the raid btw."

"No problem!, Since were both playing bedwars wanna do a 1v1 match tomorrow?." Ranboo challenging me

"Nah, I know im gonna win anyways."

"C'mon in fact that im a good defender so im not letting you to get close into my bed."

"Alright, let's make a deal, if one of us win, the loser needs to do whatever the winner tells him to do"

"Deal." Ranboo said

"Tomorrow will be really fun *smirk*" I said as i close my discord and went to bed. I can't wait to beat his ass off.