Chapter 17: Cooking and Airplanes

A month later after the British people went to the US, It's finally come apart. It's time for them to go back to the UK. Philza started packing his stuff this morning because the plane will fly tonight.

"Guys, don't forget to pack your things, our plane will fly tonight at 8 pm."

"Aww can't we stay a little longer? maybe a year?." Tommy asks.

"Tommy, you just going to be a burden for Ranboo." Philza said.

"And that's 100% accurate." I replied.

"You guys are no fun." Tommy said as he started packing his stuff.

Let's see, Philza and Tommy are busy with their business. I haven't seen Ranboo and Tubbo yet. I left the guest room and went to the living room. I saw Ranboo and Tubbo are chilling right there.

"Hey, Tubbo aren't you gonna pack your stuff?" I ask.

"Why?"

"Your plane will fly tonight."

"Oh Alright," Tubbo stands up from the couch and heads immediately to the guest room. Leaving me with Ranboo in the living room.

"I'm surprised that he's not complaining about staying longer." I said.

"The others did?."

"Especially Tommy."

"Well, that's not a surprise"

"Oh well, What are your plans after they left anyway?." I ask as I sat next to him.

"Probably just doing another boring live stream like usual." Ranboo sigh.

"It feels like it's just yesterday they came here." i said.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss them."

"Don't worry you still have me-."

"What?."

"I mean we could still stream together you know," Ranboo nods.

"Hey it's almost lunch time, do you want to cook?." I ask

"Yeah we haven't cooked in a while since Philza came." Ranboo giggles as we both head to the kitchen. We wear up our apron and prepare everything we need. We're gonna make mac and cheese with fries. I do the mac and cheese and Ranboo does the fries.

(A/n: This is my experience of how i make mac and cheese, sorry if it's different for yall)

I take out the milk, cheese, macaroni, and meat from fridge, i think this is enough for mac and cheese. I boiled the Macaroni with the water on stove, and started to cut the meat into small pieces.

"OUCH!." I heard Ranboo scream.

"What happened??." I turn around and see blood coming from his thumb finger.

"I accidentally cut my thumb finger."

"Hold on I'm going to grab the bandages," I said as I went to the bathroom, grabbed a small bandages and get back to Ranboo.