Chapter 2: the thing and The fight

(Y/n) POV
I woke up from bed, and do a bit of stretching. I get up and walk into bathroom to wash my face. After that, i walk into my computer, turning it on, and open my discord. If you curious, yes i have discord server and have like 500 members on it. Usually, i'll make a event at that server once a week, To keep the server active of course.

i saw a bunch of people talking about the stream last night.

--------------------------------------------------

Baka200
Wait what did i miss from the stream last night :(

NeverGonna2021
Short story, Ranboo is simping over (c/n).

Baka200
Really?!?

GiveYouUp50
Nah, let's say Ranboo wanted to play with (c/n) and that's what happened.

NeveGonna2021
But im kinda shipping them both dude🥺

---------------------------------------------------

OKAY NO, im closing my discord and opening youtube. I was thinking about making a youtube channel before. But i don't have any good editing skills. That's why i stick with twitch. You just need to setup the stream and there you go, you can start your own stream.

Well im just going to play the Lo-fi music from youtube and opening my twitch channel.

"Oh My Goodness.." Im really surprised that i have 100.000 followers right now!. That's incredibly insane, yesterday i just got like only 60.000 followers. And now i got 100.000 followers holy fridge.

I saw my stomach grumbling at me. Well it's time to go ou and buy some groceries. I put my normal mask on and pick up my car's key. And drive into wallmart.

After i get what i needed, i drove back into my apartment and make my breakfast.

"What strategy i need to use to fight that man huh?."

////////////////////////

The night has come. Ranboo calls me and told me to get ready for the match. He also told me that im going to lose. He didn't know that i already prepared for this.

"you get your stream ready?." Ranboo asked me

"Nope Give me a minute."

"Okay done!, Hey chat! today me and Ranboo are going to do 1v1 match." I said to my chat and began joining Ranboo's party.

After we get into the match, I check out my ping by pressing tab button at my keyboard. Wait hold on who is this?

"Ranboo who is Tubbo and why is it in your team? Your'e cheating!."

"Nah i'm not, Just play the game dude, I told you im going to win anyways." Ranboo responds confidently

"Alright alright." I said as im going to use my own strategy. Let's see if i can win a fight against 2 players.

We played another 3 matches and ended up having 2-2 scores. I'm kind a sweating right now, i never had a serious match before. We need a tie breaker. Before the match starting....

"Hey Ranboo, Can you add your teammate into the call?."

"Umm, a-are you sure?."