Chapter 9: Prepared

A few weeks has been passed and the snow has slowly came down from the sky. My apartment already covered in snow. It makes my place become more colder. Right now i'm streaming with Ranboo while my whole body covered in blanket, of course i keep my mask on. We just doing QnA stream since we bored playing video games.

'DarkTweet28' has donated 5$!
"Who is the tallest between both of you?."

"I'm the tallest cuz i am 6'7." i said with confidence

"I know you're lying. you literally like 5'11." Ranboo said.

"SHUT UP BITCH. umm sorry i lied lol, I MEAN OF COURSE RANBOO IS THE TALLEST WHAT EVEN QUESTIONS IS THAT." I shout to chat while Ranboo just there giggling.

Another donations

'CocoaDream1469' has donated 5$!
"Are you and Ranboo on the same age?."

"Unfortunately no, Ranboo is still minor and my age is 18 which is i'm able to do drugs."

"I'm not going to let you touch any drugs!." Ranboo said protectively.

"Oh really ba-, i mean are you sure about that~ i already have drugs in my room." I said as i pulled out a small box near me, pretend that there's drugs inside it.

"NOOOOK DON'T TOUCH THE DRUGS YOU DUMBASS." Ranboo shouts.

"OH HAHAHAHAHA CHILL MAN, IT'S JUST AN EMPTY BOX." i laugh as i showed him the inside of the box.

"You freak me out."

"You're welcome."

The stream goes very well. It keeps like that for the next 2 hours until we both got tired and ended up the stream. I unwear my mask, Ranboo does the same too. We both on a discord video call, sweating from the stream. The call just filled with us panting. it's not even long until i felt cold again through my body and immediately wear my blanket.

"Don't you feel really cold right there?." I ask him and pull my blanket tightly.

"No? i just feel normal in here."

"the winter is slowly coming buddy."

"oh is it? let me check calender real quick."

"Wait it's 23rd December right now!, christmas will be down at 25rd!. I haven't decorate my house yet!." Ranboo shouts as he lean his head on his arms.

"Do you want to decorate it together?." I offered

"Really?, how about your place? don't you wanna decorate your place too?."

"I usually don't celebrate this kind of things back then, because i don't have person to celebrate with. But since you wanted to decorate your house maybe i could give you a hand if you want."

"Of course i want your help!, You free in this midnight right?." Ranboo asks

"Yeah... wait, were not -" Before i finish my sentence, Ranboo hops in.

"OKAY SEE YA LATER IN THE MIDNIGHT BU BYEEEEE." After that he left the call. Oh my god this is gonna be a long night.

---------------------

Right now is already 23:30 pm, I wear my jacket, puts on my mask, and wear a beanie. I also makes a black coffee to keep me awake. After everything is done, i began walk out from my place and head into parking lot. The outside, it's really cold. I can feel my whole body is freezing.

I finally reach my car, Unlock it with my key and crawl in to it. Turn on the engine and start drove away to Ranboo's house.

---------------------

About less than 5 minutes, i arrived at his house. I saw him outside, wear a black cloth and grey shoes. I park my car in front of his house. He walks close to my car as i turned off the engine and left the car. We do a quick hug and then we go inside to warm ourselves.

"Here's your coffee." Ranboo offers

"I'm fine, i already drank a cup at my apartment."

"Ah alright." He said as he walks to the kitchen and put the coffee on the table.

"So what do you want me to help with?." i ask

"How about we set up the tree first?."

"Mkay." And then Ranboo went upstairs to get everything we needs to make the tree. After that he walks downstairs and we start to make the tree.

About a hour later, I place the small lights around the trees for the last step. And then were done.

"Turn on the lights."

"Alright." Ranboo response as he press the switch and the lights are flashing different colours around the tree.

"Beautiful." I said

"as you." I think that was ranboo said? i can't hear it properly.

"what?."

"I mean do you wanna help me to decorate the others?."

"Sure." I said as we walk into another spot and start decorate the walls with bunch of stickers and lights. Honestly if this wasn't him who told me to go in here, i would just reject them and go back to sleep. But when we were doing this together, I feel so happy and comfortable. I felt like i found someone that cares about me.

"Are you done yet?." I said as i walk up to Ranboo who still places some stickers to the wall.

"In a moment, and done!." He said as he walk away from the wall. Now the house is filled with Christmas things.

"Let me check the time." i said as i take out my phone from my pocket and see the clocks.

"IT'S 3 AM WHAT?!." I shouted.

"Well we better turn all the lights off and go to bed." Ranboo said as he walks to all the switch and turn them off.

"Let's go." he said as he grab my hands and take me to upstairs. We go on differents room and we both went for sleep.

---------------------------------

Today i woke up at 11 in the morning. I sleep for 8 hours, but still tired from last night. I began stretching my arms to keep me awake. I slowly get up from the bed and make my way to the downstairs. I saw Ranboo on the kitchen.

We both began eating our breakfast with a small chat. After breakfast Ranboo told me to take a shower. I nod and walk into the bathroom, unwear my clothes and turn on the shower.

I finished my shower and walk out from the bathroom. I only wear a towel that stick around my lower body. Before entering Ranboo's room to change, he walks up to me. He hands me some clothes to wear.

----------------------------------

I walk out from Ranboo's room, wearing the clothes that he give it to me.

"This... is oversized." i said

"Nah that's really fit on you." Ranboo said as he giggles a little.

"whatever." I said as i wear my jacket, picked up my things and ready to leave. I walk into the front door with Ranboo after me.

"Don't forget your car idiot."

"Mkay."

I said as i walk out from Ranboo's house and enter my car. I pulled down the window and waved at him. After that i drove way back into my apartment. What a very good time i had.