Chapter 14: Our ways

A/n: Sorry for short chapter

After we got into McDonalds. Like usual, the kids wanted happymeals, Ph1lza order a big mac and I order a normal hamburger with some apple slices. We sat close to a window and having a good time. At some point, Ranboo and I were staring at each other, for some reason. I felt so comfortable when we spend time together. Not knowing that our hands are holding to each other.

"That's gae." Tommy hops in. We immediately let go of our hands.

I eat my burger normally and forget about what we did.

"Your'e not going to eat your happy meals Ranboo?." Phil asks.

"I'm not too hungry, i guess i will eat on the car." He said as he stare at window besides him.

Let's tease him a bit. I take his Happy meal box and place it on my lap.

"Hey!, give me back my food." Ranboo said as he pull himself close to me across the table. After his head has close enough to me, i immediately place my forehead on his, and make and eye contact. I really stupid that i forgot, we both wear our sunglasses on so we can't see to each other eyes. But i'm surprised that we can keep this position for the next few seconds, Until he grab his happy meals from me and get back to his seat.

"p-please do-don't do that again."

Is he mad? i can hear he stutter tho, maybe he wasn't.

"I still don't understand that why you guys still friends by now." Tommy hops in. I feel heat in my face, that Tommy, Tubbo, and Philza watch the whole thing.

"Alright kids, Let's head back to the car." Thanks Phil, you get me out of this embarrassing situation.

We stand up and left the McDonald's, head to my car. I pull up the engine and get into the road.

"You want some?." Ranboo hands his chicken nuggets

"Of course." I said as i take one of his chicken nuggets, still keep my eyes on the road. I take a small bite of it.

"You know what?, i licked the chicken nugget you ate." After he said that i immediately ate the whole nugget.

"Pfftt AHAha, don't worry i'm only kidding, of course i won't lick the nugget before i gave it to you." Ranbom chuckled. Now i'm dissapointed.

Well nothing much to tell while we on the way. Philza seems pretty tired though, the boys having conversations about minecraft update. Let's tell that we spend 2 hours until we finally arrived at Ranboo's house.

I park my car in front of the house, and we get out from the car.

"You guys wanna stream tonight?." Tubbo asks

"Yeah sure!." Ranboo and Tommy said together. I look over Philza that looked very tired than before, i walk over to him.

"You can have a rest Phil, i'll handle the kids." I said

"Thanks Young adult man, i really need that." He said as i give a small laugh.

"(Y/n)! Phil! you want to come inside or not?!." Ranboo shouts from the door.

"Coming!."

-----------------------------

About a hour later we setup the living room, setting cameras, lightning, and everything.

"Wait, which account were going to stream with?."

"Mine!." i said as i head into Ranboo laptop that placed in the table, log into my account.

"You guys ready?."

"yeah."

"Alright 3 2 1."

*Lights out*

"WHAT THE FUCK."