Chapter: Special 2k Votes!

A/n: again, this chapter is not connected to main stories, I'll be writing chapter 17 asap, hope you guys enjoy ;) Oh i forgot yes this is angst ;)

Ah and also this might going to be a bit longer so grab some snacks and enjoy the story ;)

(tw: bullying, blood)

----------------------

"RANBOO! RANBOO! PLEASE WAKE UP!." Ranboo is on a stretcher, passing out. A couple of nurses are taking him into the emergency room as I catch up.

"Sorry, you cannot walk in." A doctor suddenly blocks my way.

"BUT HE IS MY-."

"I'm sorry but you have to wait until we figure out what's going on with him okay?." The doctor said. I'm trying to hold my tears but i can't.

"P-please help him, doctor."

"I'll do my best." The doctor came back into the room leaving me outside. I managed to find a seat and tranquilize myself.

"How the heck did this happen?."

Flashback

I walk into my class, the first thing i saw is Ranboo in the corner with one of my classmates.

"Gay slut, i told you to bring me some money this day where is it deadass!." that guy shouted to Ranboo as he kick his stomach over and over.

"AAAAH, S-STOP." Ranboo in pain.

"OKAY OKAY STOP I'LL BRING THE MONEY TOMORROW I PROMISE!!!!."

"You better be, or i will fucking kill you tomorrow." The guy kicked Ranboo for the last time and walk away. My other classmates seems really scared about that guy and didn't give any attention to it. After that bully left the classroom, i head to Ranboo who holding his stomach in pain.

"You okay man? let me help you to the nurse." i asked. He immediately shook his head.

"I'm fine, he's going to skip class you don't have to worry about me." Ranboo walks away from me and heads to his seat. I felt someone touching my hand.

"Hey (Y/n), I suggest you not get closer with Ranboo, you don't want to deal with the bully right?." One of my classmates said.

"I don't know." That's the only thing i can say, after that, i walk into my seat and the teacher comes in. Let's say that the lessons going well because the bully always skips class for some reason.

-----------------------

"Ranboo my man, wanna walk home together?."

"umm y-yeah sure," Ranboo said. After Ranboo packed his things we were ready to leave the school. The hallway is pretty crowded, all the student is running towards the exit door. To be honest, our school security system is really bad as fuck, there's not even a single camera around and no security so the students can do whatever they want. We finally step out of the school and head to my house first cause it's close to the school. 

The walk is covered with silence. I mean i like the way it is quiet, as long as he next to me is more than enough. Ranboo looks very down right now, my guess is he still wondering about what's the next bully he got. I can easily look at Ranboo's face because I am about 1,5 feet lower than him.