Chapter 20: Old Friend

As you can see, Ranboo and I already be a couple. We have been through anything together. Cooking, Sleeping, Gaming, even showering. Likewise, our stream channel are growing up. We both hit A Million followers at the same time. I can tell, my dad jokes would attract the attention of many people.

"Ranboo... Wake up.. I made breakfast,"

Of course, Ranboo always stays up late every day to do his daily stream. I already told him to stream between 8-10pm, but he won't listen to me.

"5 minutes...."

"This is the sixth times you said that!" No response.

Oh god, he's such a bad sleeper. There's no choice then..

"Ranboo, please wake up or I will fuck you right now".

With all the energy he got, he immediately woke from the bed and start to running from here. It's really cute how react like a scared cat.

I walk downstairs and see Ranboo eating pancakes that I made for him.

"How's the taste?"

"It's pretty well done babe *nom*"

I sat in front of him, as well as I eat the pancakes. I stab the pancake with my fork and point it to ranboo.

"Here honey,"

Ranboo takes a second and bite it *nom*. GOD HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE ADORABLE PRECIOUS CREATURE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

10 Minutes Later

After we eat, Ranboo lies on the sofa, and he takes a nap. Surely, I need to limit his stream so he could get better time to sleep.

I checked the fridge, and it looks like it almost empty. No wonder he always orders Uber Eats instead of cooking. I always caught him ordering foods from it. You know what, Let's go to the grocery store.

Before I left, I give a smooch to Ranboo's forehead. After that, I wore a normal mask and walk outside the house. I get inside my car, turn it on and drive down to the grocery store.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Hmnn.. what should I cook for lunch?"

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" Wait, I recognize this voice. I look up to my left.

"Da-Darryl?"

"(Y/n)?!?!"

"Oh my god, Darryl! Long time no see, man," I said as I gave Darryl a hug. (Clearly not badboyhalo)

"I don't even know we would meet up in here!" Darryl said, as I release him.

Darryl is one of my friends back in high school before we graduated and never contacted each other after.

"So, how are you doing? Did you get into college?" I asked.

"Yes! I take computer science major, You know that I like making such website, software, and scripts, oh by the way how is yours? Did you get into college or something?"

"I become a streamer on twitch! Go checkout my channel it's (C/n),"

"That's good to hear, oh by the way..." and just like that we spent another 1 hour talking about ourselves and what we already achieved.

Back in high school, Darryl does not much talk to any student in school. He always prefers to talk to me or whenever I am not around him, he pulled out his headset and mind his own business. Until when we graduated, we never contact each other again. I don't know why, but I guess life has been controlling his soul.

As we talk, he helps me find everything that I need.

"..That's awesome, Do you have a girlfriend?" Darryl Asks

"Boyfriend, "

"WHAT?!?" Darryl shocked.

"No offense, but at highschool, you always talk about how pretty the girls are, especially #### your crush back then, What makes you change?"

"hmnnn... I can't explain how I ended up liking him, I just met him online and we like each other so we kiss...?,"

"That's the funniest statement I've ever heard,"

An hour later I checkout all of my groceries, Of course Darryl helps me with it.

"You know what since we're already met, how about we hangout tonight? I saw a really nice cafe nearby," Darryl asks.

"Oh really?, are you going to pay for my drink?"

"How about no,"

"Then I come,"

"Perfect!, Give me your number so I can give you the addres," Darryl said as he pass me his phone.

"here you go," I gave it back.

"Thanks, Have a nice day! and don't get too hard to your boyfriend or he will wouldn't walk for weeks,"

"Nah I would make him lost his 2 legs,"

"HAHAHAH Nice nice alright see ya later mate!"

"See ya later!" I waved at Darryl as I walk out from the grocery store and went back home.

--------------------

"I'm home, babe!!!" I walk passed Ranboo who still sleeps on the sofa. He sleeps like he is a dead body in the crime scene.

I Put all the grociery in the fridge and tidy it up a little.

"Hoaam.." I heard Ranboo Yawning and his steps closer.

"You finally wake up mr. Sleepboo," Ranboo Immediately squeeze me from behind.

"..no... kisses?"

"I give you a kiss with one promise," I said.

"..Just give me a kiss.." Ranboo said.

"Never streaming late night again okay?"

"mhmmnn.." Ranboo slowly nods.

"I know you won't listen to me so here we go," I turn around and give Ranboo a kiss.

Maybe I shouldn't go easy on him. I must make a schedule for his Stream or else he would be so tired like this every day.