Chapter 7: Not expected

It's already morning, I woke up from bed and began stretching my arms, I grab my phone besides me to see what time is it. Well it's 9am, I usually woke up like 1 or 2 pm cause i sleep late. For now i wanted to take a breakfast because i'm hungry, i didn't get dinner yesterday. This time i think i'm going to cook all by myself, I took the bacon and eggs from the refrigerator and began to cook.

//////////////////

Yesterday, Ranboo texted me to came to his place at 2pm. I agree and went to bed.

Now it's 11 am. I got really bored cuz i have nothing to do. I sat on my chair and open my discord, I saw Ranboo's typing.

"Do you mind if you came to my place right now? i'm sorry if i bother you. I kinda needs some company." Ranboo asks

"On my way." i replied. I get up from my chair and pick up things i need such as, mask, Phone, glasses, and etc. I wear my mask, hoodie and shoes on. I leave my apartment and head to my car.

Why i don't walk by my legs anyway? His house also not far from my place. Well It's 11 am and people are walking around the streets so i don't want to get recognised. I turn on the engine and ready to drive.

//////////////////

I park my car in front of Ranboo's house. I get out of my car and walk towards the door. I knocked. I felt a small steps coming inside of the house. The door is opened. There's Ranboo with no mask, standing besides the door with sad at his face.

"Why are you sad?, what happened?."

"Let's talk inside." Ranboo responds as he leads me to come in. I make steps into his house. We walk upstairs and get into a room with white door.

"This is my room." Ranboo said. The room fills with a bed, his pc with 3 monitors, bookshelf, and others stuff that makes rgb lights.

"Wow your room is really cool!, i like it." I amazed. I sat in the edge of the bed, and Ranboo sat in his gaming chair.

"So what happened, why are you sad?."

"I got texted from my parents."

"What did they say?."

"Well, t-they said that, they won't came home until next year." Ranboo said, as tears began coming from his eyes.

"Hey hey it's okay..." I try to comfort him.

"NO Y/N!, IT MEANS THAT I'M GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF CHRISTMAS ALL BY MYSELF!." Ranboo shout as he cry louder. Covering his face with his hands.

Oh yeah, i forgot the Christmas will fall on December 25, which is 1 months from now. It's really hurt to see him like this.

"Well i have nothing to do for christmas, maybe we can spend the christmas night together?." I really cringed for the last words, it sounds kinda wrong for me.

Ranboo uncover his face, And looking at me. "Really?."

"Of course!." I said. Ranboo turn his head down and wiped his tears with his hands.

"Thank you."

"no problem."

"Well sorry for bring you to this topic." Ranboo apologize.

"Nah it's fine, life is really hard sometimes, by the way do you want to start the stream now?."

"Yeah sure."