Chapter 15: My place

"WHAT THE FUCK." The house suddenly blackout. I take my phone from my pocket and press the flashlight button.

"Are you guys ok?."

"I'm not moving in the past few seconds." Tubbo said.

"Well no." Tommy on the floor

"Yes i pushed him." Ranboo said.

"Good job Ranboo." I said as i give him a thumbs up

"So what are we gonna do now?." Tubbo asks.

"Head to my place?. It's close from here." i suggest.

"Well that's better than having no electricity." Ranboo said as he helps to Tommy to get up

"Alright let's get into my car." I said as we walk out from the house. The neighborhood also pretty dark, i guess it's not only Ranboo's house huh?. Some of people are coming out from their house holding a flashlight and talk with the others about electricity.

Well we made it into my car and drive away to my apartment. We went through street that very dark asf. Almost no vehicle pass by. Somehow we managed to arrive at my apartment. By the lights on the parking area, i can tell that my apartment still have working electricity.

I park my car and we get out from my car. I lead them to the elevator that i always went.

"I didn't knew you live on apartment (Y/n), i thought you live in really big house or something." Tommy said.

"Yeah, i still cannot afford that, besides i really like this place."

The elevator stopped at 5th floor. We walk out from the elevator and heading to my place. I open the door in front of me and walk in as the others followed me too. The first thing they saw is the small living room that connected to kitchen.

"ooh sofa!." Tommy launch himself.

"That is couch!." Ranboo said.

"Oh c'mon were not going to argue about the same things over again." Tubbo sigh.

i chuckled, "You guys follow me." i lead them to my room.

"Well welcome to my studio!." I turn on the switch besides me.

"I'm going to set up our stream, you guys can lay on the bed or do whatever ya want." i said as i walk to my pc and set up everything we need.

Ranboo P.O.V (First time? pog?)
I look around (Y/n) room's. It doesn't have epic cool stuff just his pc and his bed, also a drawer beside it. Tommy and Tubbo were having a pillow fight, and here i just sit in the edge of the bed.

I've been so overthinking about my feelings to (Y/n). It's been almost a year since first time i found him in the internet. He's the sweetest person i have ever met. I don't know why he's been so kind to me in the first place, i mean i'm the one who gave him donos and invite him to play. He's my friend because i give him 50$ isn't it?.

"Ey enderboy, what are you thinking about." (Y/n) comes to me.

"I just zoned out for a bit."

"If you don't mind, do you want to help me bring in the couch from living room?"

"Of course."

We walk out of the room, bring up the couch from living room and take it into (Y/n)'s room. We place it besides the chair so it's shot from the camera.

"Tommy, Tubbo c'mon stream is going to start!." (Y/n) Said. Tommy and Tubbo quickly sat in the sofa so am i. (Y/n) also wearing the emotional mask he has like usual. It is really cute to see him with that mask.

-------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V
I pressed the start streaming button, hoping that is not going to lights out again.

"WELCOME CHAT! WE HAVE VERY SPECIAL GUEST'S!." I shout to the camera and the chat goes pretty wild.

Havenolife
OMG IT'S THE CHILD

BornToSimp
THE LEGENDS HAVE MEET UP

HugeBalls
TOMMY TUBBO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE US

GiveYouUp
AKSJAKSJAKSJKAJSK YOU GUYS I GOT PHOTO WITH C/N ON AIRPORT THE OTHER DAY

well let's say that all of the chat simply look like them.

"So how you guys been doing?." I ask three of them.

"Yeah i'm good." Tom said.

"We just get here." Tubbo add.

"True." Ranboo said.

"That's wonderful so let's start the mediashares chat!." I said as i turn on the mediashares and we watch the video that chat gave to us.

----------------------------------------

Turns out that we both burst out laughing for the whole 2 hours because of it. Until we get reallt tired and we end the stream. The boys looks very sleepy, especially Tommy and Tubbo.

"c'mon i take you guys to guest room." The boys nods and we left my room. I opened the guest room and let them in. Before Ranboo walks in i stop him by holding his shoulder from behind.

"You sleep at my room."

"oh ok" Ranboo yawn.

A/n: Probably this story won't get any angst or something like that, BUT i can make its own chapter for that. Sounds good?ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ