29

"Ah, I'm hungry!" I sighed as I plopped backwards. I kicked my feet and I could feel some weeds on my feet from in the water.

Hoseok stepped up above my head, vlocking the sun from my face. "Ah, stay there. No more sun." I sighed and closed my eyes. He chuckled but moved away. I whined as peered up at him. He sat next to me and stared at the others. I sat up and watched with him.

"Y/n!! Show us your form!" Sam yelled after getting dragged into the water. I sighed and shrugged. Everyone looked at me, waiting for my response. They really want to see my form, huh?

"I don't know guys." I rubbed the back of my neck. It's kind of embarrassing for me. I mean I don't want to ruin my bathing suit so that means I have to get naked. Not like I haven't but...people.

"C'mon! I wanna see if it's true!" Yoojin yelled out. She was clung to Jin's back. I bite my lip and looked at all of them. God, I'm persuaded so easily.

I stood up and brushed my butt off. "Fine! I'll be back." I starts to walk in the trees. Sam whined about why I wasn't going to do it in front of them which Raven said I'd have to get naked. I laughed and hid behind a tree. Hopefully no one is wondering in these woods. That's embarrassing!

I started taking off my clothes. It's kinda cold down there! I took a few jumps to ready myself. I don't know how we do it. It's just like a 2nd nature and our bodies know how to do it.

I jumped up and my body did it's thing. I shook myself and stretched. Ah, it's been a while since I've done this. It feels good! I grabbed my clothes in my mouth and started walking back. I feel so tense.

"Oh my god! You're so beautiful!" Sam gasped and ran up to me. Everyone watched me as I opened my mouth and dropped my clothes. Sam was kneeled down and she looked so fascinated. The others watched with surprising faces.

'Tell Sam she can ride on me.'

I spoke to Raven. Raven laughed and got out the water.

"She said you can ride on her if you want." Raven walked up and she pat Sam's head. Sam gasped and jumped up and down.

"Really?! Yea!" Sam laughed. I laid down and waited for Sam to get on my back. She slowly and softly got on. Raven stood next to her telling her to hold my fur. I stood up and made eye level with Raven. She's five feet.

'I'm running so hold on tight.'

"She did she's gonna run so hold on tight." Raven pat my head and stepped back. I growled slightly and started to jog in the trees. As we went I got faster and all Sam could do was laugh. I love her laugh. It's so bright!

I ran in circles and she was so amazed. I stopped eventually after getting tired. I slowly walked back and Sam was just speechless. I panted and I could hear the others.

"That's amazing Y/n. Thank you!" Sam laughed and hugged my neck. I made a small growl and she laughed. We strolled through the trees and made our way back to the others. They gave me glances as we approached. It's the same look. What a bother but if it makes Sam happy, I'm glad to do it.

"You really are pitch black, amazing!" Hoseok gasped as he ran his fingers through my fur. I stared up at him. So pretty! Soon I felt more hands on me. Everyone kind of gathered to gawk at me. Moon came up and stood in front of me.

"Kind of amazing huh." He smiled as he watched the others. I tilted my head at him. My fur? Not really amazing. "I mean, we're able to make friends with others despite those who focus on territory and family traditions." He smiled. He always did like history.

"Y/n! Come on and change back! I wanna jump again!" Raven yelled from in the water. I laughed inside my head. I agree with her.

"I wanna jump too!" Jungkook jumped up and down.

"Me too!" Hoseok chimed in raising his hand. I growled playfully. I turned around and nudged hoseok. He lost his footing and fell into the water. Everyone laughed at my playfulness.

"Oh you're gonna get it!" Hoseok gasped as he came up. I growled and grabbed my clothes. I headed back into the trees and dropped my clothes. What an interesting day it's been. I changed back and quickly shoved my clothes on. I'm naked! In some woods! Kinky!

'Let's go!' I spoke in my head. Raven called the other two and they headed my way. We started up the hill which the boys started panting. Out of shape? Or lazy? Or both? Well whatever, it's funny!

"Okay! Let's do this!!" Jungkook pumped his fist in the air. We laughed and followed him to the edge once again. I glanced at Hoseok and he gave a fearful look down below.

"Aw, don't tell me you're afraid of heights." I teased him playfully. Hoseok pouted and shook his head.

"Am not!" He declared with his arms crossed. I smiled and jumped on his back. He yelped and held me up.

"Good! Because you're going down!" I smirked and pushed him towards the edge. The other two gave each other looks before they did the same as us. We should play a game of chicken! That will be so fun! I'm really hungry though! Maybe we should head back soon. Darker clouds are starting to roll in. I don't mind getting rained on but we also have fry clothing with us.

I don't know and I guess it's kind of dangerous. I mean not like Raven and I don't run in the rain but they aren't ready for that yet!

"Okay, on the count of three!" Raven spoke. Jungkook and Hoseok moved closer and we got ready.

"Three." I spoke. Raven kicked Jungkook and they jumped. Our mouths dropped.

"I said the count of three! You said three-" Raven yelled as they fell. I laughed and shoved Hoseok off. We fell and yelled together. Once we were in the water I some how got in front of him. He spoke held my hips as we swam back up. So warm!

~~~

Not edited!!!