17

"Moon? What are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows. Cold air hit my legs and face as I stared at the man in front of me.

"Let me in." He rubbed his hands up and down his arms. It was pretty chilly out tonight. I stepped aside and shut the door after he entered.

"Well?" I crossed my arms and followed him to the living room. Raven was cuddled up in two blankets watching some anime. He sat down on the middle couch and I on the left couch. We watched the screen for a second before Moon cleared his throat.

"Umm not much. I know Sam's birthday is tomorrow and I decided to help and all. I know you guys like going all out and everything." He smiled staring at the tv. I nodded and sprawled out. My phone buzzed in my hand from an unknown messenger.

(247)***-****
Hey! It's Yoojin! Just wanted to say hey and about Sam's b-day since it's tm?
                                                          Read at 8:48pm

I smiled and saved her number. I know I will forget if I don't.

You
Hey! And yes her birthday is tm. If you want you can come over and help me decorate. Raven's taking Sam out for the day.
Delivered at 8:51pm

I smiled to myself and stared at the tv. I hope they come tomorrow. It would be fun and I know Raven is low key wanting to see how they act. I have a feeling that they aren't party animals but you never know. Especially this secret I'm very sure that they are hiding.

I wonder if Raven is waiting for Dean. They were very strange when we met him. Kinda wolfy vibes. Mate vibes. Maybe they are. I'm scared. Now that I think about it it's scary. I didn't think it would be so...overwhelming.

~~~

"Y/n~ Wakey wakey. I made breakfast~" I groaned and peeked my eye open. Moon stood in the doorway hold a bowl and he was wearing a pink apron. I smiled and buried my face in the pillow.

"Why are you wearing that? I thought we got rid of that." I croaked. My throats so dry.

"Well I just found it and I didn't want my clothes to get ruined." He voice faded off as he walked back down. I hauled myself up and looked outside. It looked like it was sprinkling a little. Normal February weather. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled my nose. I hummed and lazily followed the sent to the kitchen. Only Moon was in the kitchen and I didn't sense Raven.

"Where's....Raven?" I yawned and sat at the island.

"Umm she went and picked up Sam." Moon said following the sound of bacon popping. I nodded and poured myself some juice.

"Would you mind picking up Dean? He doesn't have his car yet and I know you need to pick up somethings from the store." Moon turned around towards me.

"Is he 21?" I asked. He scoffed shaking his head. I nodded and grabbed a piece of bacon. It was quiet and a slight breeze came in from the window behind Moon.

"So I've been smelling something that's not human but not you guys." Moon spoke slowly glancing up at me. I laughed and nodded.

"Yea, we're pretty sure that the new people who moved in next door aren't human either." I laughed and finished the piece of bacon. He hummed and continued to flip the pancakes.

~~~~

Where is he- oh there he is!

I waved at the tall man who smiled and skipped my way.

"Hey hey! How's I going? Ready to partyyy?" I wiggled my shoulders. He laughed and shrugged getting in the passenger side.

"Well it's alright. But hell yea!" He jumped in his seat. I scoffed and made a u-turn to go to the store.

"But ummm, while I go into the store...can you hop over to the liquor store..?" I slowly spoke. I felt his eyes on me and I tried not smiling.

"I mean....if you insist." He shrugged. I looked over with wide eyes. "Well your not my problem so I don't care that much. But why not come with me?"

"Ha." I scratched the back of my head. "Well everyone knows me in this town so I wouldn't." He chuckled and got comfortable in his seat. I pulled up into the parking lot and gave Dean some money.

I need...party hats, cake, glitter, and cups. I guess I could get some soda and things like that.

I sighed and wondered to the back of the store. There's a LOT of older men in the flower section. I guess valentines is important. Could relate. Don't really want to relate if I'm being honest with myself. I sighed again and reached for the party hats. I won't need a lot because no one ever wears them. It's just a little fun adding them.

"ARH!"

I screamed and hit whoever with the hats. I backed into the shelves and stared confused at Dean.

"Ow that hurt." He scrunched his nose up and rubbed his head. I rolled my eyes and picked up the hats.

"Well don't scare me then." I scoffed but laughed. I elbowed him and he laughed. I looked down and he didn't have any bags. I gave him a questioning look and he held up the keys to the car. I nodded and stopped as I smelled something.

"Y/n?" I smiled as Yoojin appeared followed by Hoseok.

"Hi guys!" I smiled widely. Hoseok started to smile but then his face fell as he saw Dean. I tilted my head but he smiled anyways.