20

"We'll play a practice round, how does that sound?" I perched my lips at the others. They nodded and Taehyung scoffed. I tilted my head towards him in question.

"You guys make it sound so dangerous!" He rolled his eyes. Moon laughed harshly in the back and a soft smile played on my lips. "I'll go first! Watch and learn~" Taehyung sang and gave me these competition eyes. I shrugged and nodded.

"I'll break!" I said and walked to the other side. Hoseok and Dean stepped back and Taehyung moved to the side. I leaned over the table and shot the white ball. The balls broke and I got a strip and a solid in a hole. I looked to Taehyung and he nodded with an approved look.

"Y/n~ I'm hungry!" Yoojin whined. I looked at her and she was cuddled up to Jin. They were just so cute!

"Ah um if you want you can go like through the kitchen. I'm sure we have something." I smiled. Her face light up and she dragged Jin out of the room.

"You have strips!" Taehyung called. I hummed and took my next hit.

~~~
15 minutes later~

"Ah! You won!" I whined and slouched. Taehyung looked proud and pride filled his face. I looked at Hoseok and Dean and winked at them. They grew confused but soon understood. I let Taehyung win. Moon was in the corner laughing hysterically.

Jose ok then said something about being mean which I just smiled at him.

"I told you to watch and learn." He smiled at me. I looked at him like he was a puppy. He was so cute but so tall.

"Okay okay!" I held my hands up. "You're good. How about we add money now?" I looked at him over my shoulder. I gathered the balls and he nodded. He broke the balls and he got solids again.

~

"I'll be taking that!" I giggled as I snatched the five dollar Bill from Taehyung. He was pouting and still being cute. He crossed his arms and turned away. Jungkook was making a wheezing sound and slapping Taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay who's next?" I looked to the other two. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other. They held their fists out and played rock, paper, scissors. Dean sighed in defeat and stepped up. "Five?" I held the money out.

"Umm, make it ten." Dean smiled getting a little cocky. I nodded at his boldness and confidence. "I'll avenge you my friend." He said towards Taehyung.

"You're gonna regret that Dean." Moon yawned and walked up to the table. We all laughed and I broke the balls. The only one who can beat me at this is Raven. I got really close but I can't seem to win against her.

"Just wait till you play with Raven. I may take all your money but she'll take your whole savings, insurance, house, kids, wife you name it." I shook my head remembering how I still owe her thirty bucks from last time. I payed off the other fifty.

"Ain't that the truth." Moon sighed running his hand through his hair. I hummed and stood next to Hoseok. We watched as Dean tried making a logical move. He took his chance and got two balls in. I nodded, if he ever thinks about touching Raven he better be good at pool.

~~~party time!

People started to fill the house. After winning forty dollars, we baked a cake. Leo and Tommy arrived first which they usually do.

I walked around and talked with some people. After a while I turned the lights off. I told everyone we'll be surprising Sammy. Every ducked away from windows and there was small chatter and laughter. It was already dark out so when we saw headlights everyone got quiet.

The door opened and Raven commented that I wasn't home. I had some people near the light switches so they got turned on and everyone screamed Happy birthday! Sam screamed even though I knew she knew she was having a huge ass party.

I approach the two laughing my ass off.

"Y-you..should have seen...y-your FACE." I kneeled over laughing really hard. Sam hit me with her knee which made me fall back. Everyone was interacting with each other and getting drinks in the kitchen. Dean and Moon walked up to us wishing Sam birthday wishes. Dean stood next to Raven and he caught my eyes. He backed off a little and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Happy Sam DAY!" Yoojin yelled with a bag of candy. Sam smiled so bright and blushed when Namjoon handed her flowers. I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I got you cake!" I giggled and lead her into the kitchen. On the counter was a cake and a few pieces were missing. On top it said 'don't do drugs kids'. Sam laughed and set the flowers on the side. Raven came up from behind her and just grabbed a corner piece. We gasped and watched her take a bite. She got frosting on her lips and her chin.

"Is gaad!" She muffled. I held my mouth open and she gave me a bite. It was really good! I licked my lips and wiped my thumb across my chin. I licked my finger and turned around. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin had come into the kitchen. They gave us questionable looks which made us laugh.

"I'd say you'll get used to it but..."

"You won't." I finished Raven's sentence. We laughed at each other and she grabbed the liquor that was near by.

"I want some!" I jumped up and down.

"Me too!" Sam spoke with some cake in her mouth. I giggled at her and watched Raven pour into cups. People came in and out of the house. Some went outback where someone lit a fire in the pit. I don't care as long as someone isn't on fire or setting my house and forest on fire.

~~~~~

NOT EDITED!

Sorry I've been gone