30

"It's gonna rain soon. We should start heading home." Raven spoke up. We all stared up at the sky just seeing the blue sky.

"What do you mean? It nice out!" Jimin said from Taehyung's back. We all stared at her. I chuckled and stood up along with Sam and Moon. Something with Raven is...well her intuition is always right. Also we've lived here longer and we know how this environment works.

"Just trust her." Moon smiled as he shoved his shirt over his head. The others shrugged and followed suit. We all started heading back home. I can smell the rain. It might be a heavy rain. Hoseok walked besides me and everyone was kind of quiet. Everyone's worn out. Even though Yoongi barely did anything, he looks like he's about to pass out.

"So," Hoseok spoke up. I looked over at him as we walked. "Have you lived here your whole life?" He glanced down at me. That perked up some ears.

"No. We moved here when we were nine." I jumped over a larger rock. I bumped into the back of Raven and she turned around. She growled at me. She has a habit of doing so. I growled back and we stare at each other. It been a while since we've had a fight. The others stared at us with anticipation.

"Wanna go? I need a new bathing suit anyways." Raven's eyes glowed with excitement. I smiled wickedly at her.

"Knock it off." Moon passed us both with a bored expression. Raven growled and started taking her clothes off. I followed quickly so moon wouldn't beat our asses. Hoseok and Dean ended up holding our shit as we stepped away. I love fighting her. It's interesting. Everyone stopped to watch.

"God damn it guys! Not around the others!" Moon rushed towards us. We looked at each other, back to Moon and ran to the right. Moon groaned very loudly saying something we couldn't hear. We turned and tumbled into the ground. We stood up and growled at each other. It feels nice being able to be free like this with others.

Raven growled and jumped at me. I caught her mid air and we tumbled again. We have a score count. I believe Raven is at 14 and I'm at 9. She's good. She claims it's from watching action movies. Like maybe but not really??

We ran ahead as we snapped at each other. Of course it's playful but to anyone else it likes too real. She's made me bleed before. It was on accident but I still hold that small grudge against her. I act like it's a big grudge so it makes her feel bad but she knows I'm playing. I think.

"It looks like Ying and Yang fighting." I heard Namjoon say. Sam had gasped which made the two of us laugh. It's not the first time we've heard that. It's funny we really are Ying and Yang. We totally opposites but we sit well together. We neared the clearing in front of our house where we tumbled and played. The others carefully walked around us and watched on the porch.

"I bet on Y/n." Hoseok spoke up from the railing. I glanced at him and he had this fond look. Moon scoffed and joined him.

"It's Raven. She always wins. Well not always. They have a score board and Raven is currently winning." Moon informed. I bet Raven feels insecure as hell right now. She's a very closed off person. She doesn't like to say her feelings nor tell much about us or herself. Very mysterious. I understand though. It happens when we keep a huge part of ourselves hidden.

But of course people are watching us, means I have an advantage. Raven likes to show off her skills but gets pressured to do so. She's slacking right now.

'You're slacking hon.' I groaned in my head as we rolled over. Raven growled in response basically saying, I know shut up. She'll probably kick my ass in pool if I win this. She's doesn't admit to defeat. She does but she's a Leo. A loser is not in her book.

Of course Raven still won though. God damn it! It was Hoseok's fault! He was sitting there looking all pretty and shit! I got distracted so Raven lunged at me and kept me down. I tried but I'm also really hungry.

"Told you." Moon bumped into Hoseok's shoulder. He laughed and looked down at me. I looked away because I didn't realize I was staring. It's so painfully obvious!

"Let's get some food." Moon called. Everyone cheered except for Jungkook. He looked down. I climbed the steps and nudged into him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fighting Raven next. I want to beat her score!" He whispered super excitedly. I gave a low growl. That's funny but I hope he wins. Everyone walked inside and Raven followed. She forgot we can't walk in the house in this form.

I gave a bark and Raven looked back at me. She walked backwards and we looked inside the door at everyone who stood in the kitchen. No one looked at us. We need clothes! I gave another bark and everyone glanced at us. Moon laughed and said he'd go get some towels.

"Hey can I take a shower?" Hoseok looked over at us. I nodded and moon came back with towels. We grabbed them with our mouths and stepped to the side under the kitchen window.

"15!" Raven smiled as she unfolded her towel. I scoffed and looked away. "Oh don't be upset! You knew I'd win."

"'You knew I'd win' blah blah! Shove it!" I mocked her. She laughed and we stood up.

"Can I cook these frozen pizzas?" Jin asked as he held three boxes out. I hooded and followed Raven up the stairs.

"I won. I won." Raven chanted. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bathroom door handle.

"Eat ass." I stuck my tongue out. She smiled then her face fell.

"Y/n wait!" She called. I opened the door and made eye contact with a shirtless and nearly pant-less Hoseok. I quickly shit the door as Raven laugh.

"I'm so sorry!! I forgot!" I yelled and hit my head against the door. Hoseok laughed on the other side.

"It's alright. Maybe knock next time." I heard his muffled voice. Raven laughed as she walked in her room. I mumbled a yea and walked into my room. What is wrong with me!..he had a nice v line though.

~~~

Not edited!