15

"Yea you totally started sleep walking!" Sam laughed and shoved some raspberry's in her mouth. Y/n stared at us with an amazed look. "You actually-"

"Started banging the front door open and close. That's why I woke up because it got cold." I laughed trying not to be nervous. This is getting really difficult. Sam raised her eyebrow at me but I waved her off. Y/n laughed not seeing the change in tone.

"Oh aren't we meeting Moon?" Y/n asked with her mouth full. I scoffed at her manners but nodded.

"Oh Sam do you wanna get dropped off somewhere?" I asked leaning against the island. She nodded and finished her breakfast.

"Yea the library. Kinda have a date with Namjoon." She blushed and looked around.

"Fuck yea Sam! Get dick!" Y/n yelled and put her plate in the sink. I laughed and chugged the rest of the coffee. I'm worried about her now. Seeing what she did last night with the flower and the sleeping. Y/n hasn't slept walk since she was ten. Why would she now? And Hoseok. I don't know if he adds into this but it's weird. I feel like they are connected some how but they haven't showed any signs of being mates.

I sighed and made my way up to my room. I feel like I have a book on mates. I looked threw my books and found it.

"Ummm, rare to not find mate? Cant find mate. Mates dead blah blah." I sighed as I searched the table of contents. This book was hand made so I'm surprised that it has a table of contents. Maybe it has to do with the curse that Y/n supposedly has. I'm not finding anything though. To be honest I didn't know what I was looking for. Maybe an answer? Dad might know but I don't want to bother him. AHAHHA!

I really don't know what to do. I feel like something is unhinged. It's strange I don't know how to explain it.

"Raven! Are you ready?" Y/n yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I sighed and set the book down getting up.

"Umm let me put on some clothes!" I yelled back. I shoved on some thigh highs and a skirt leaving my hoodie on. My balcony was open and a breeze blew in fluttering the white see-through curtains. There was that similar smell. It was dog with dirt and smelled more feminine. I closed the doors and walked downstairs where the front door was open. I heard Sam and Y/n outside talking with someone I think. I shoved some shoes on and peeked around the corner.

Yoojin was standing in front of the two. She wore a black dress that fluttered with the wind. Her hair was nicely brushed and she wore light eyeliner.

'So that's the smell.'

I smiled slightly and closed the door. It brought their attention to me which I smiled politely skipping to them.

"Hey hey!" I waved with the keys in my hand. "Whatcha talking about?" I scrunched my nose in confusion as I saw Y/n losing a small basket.

"Oh Yoojin came over with some skincare from Korea. She's says it's the best." Y/n looked really happy. It's been awhile since I've seen her generally happy. Not to mention she likes skincare things.

"Oh fun!" I looked over at Yoojin. My smile slightly faded as I thought I saw something. I swear there was a flash of yellow in her eyes. I might be seeing shit but at the same time we're pretty sure that they aren't human.

"Yes! Well I hope you enjoy them! I'll let you guys go back to what you were doing! See you!" Yoojin waved and started walking towards her house. We all waved and got in the car. Y/n doesn't usually drive so I got up front. As I pulled out I looked at their house and Hoseok and Jin were out front watching us. They seem so strange and mysterious.

The library was closer to the middle of town where the police station is. I pulled up front and oh, Namjoon was out front. He was sitting on the stairs reading a book.

"Hi Namjoon!" I yelled when Sam got out the car. He snapped his head up. His face light up and he waved at us. Sam rolled her eyes at us shutting the door. We watched as Namjoon made his way up to her and helping her with her bag.

"Awe they're so cute!" Y/n made heart eyes towards them. I scoffed and drove away towards the cafe where Moon wanted to meet. Moons car was parked out front which was strange cause he's never early.

"Wow! He's early." Y/n spoke almost like reading my mind. I agreed and we got out. A strong breeze blew past and I could smell Moon already. There was also another smell. Something familiar but not at the same time. It was a sweet smell but not too sweet. Like walnuts and chocolate. Yea I think that's they smell.

"Do you smell that?" I bumped Y/n. She turned and stared at me. I could tell their was a fond smile on my face. I couldn't help it. It was relaxing and almost like everything I wanted.

"Mmmm no? What's it smell like?" She raised her eyebrows. I giggled feeling butterflies for some reason.

"Walnuts and chocolate." I sighed. My shoulders fell and they didn't feel tense but calm and I felt like I've breathed for the first time. I wonder what's wrong with me. I don't want to think about it, I just want to enjoy this moment.