22

"That's the wrong direction!" Raven yelled at me. I snickered and pointed the dart at the wall. There was a target that was pinned on the wall. I think there's three of them? I don't know I'm drunk! I bit my lip and squinted my eyes. I threw the dart and it hit the wall and bounced back.

"Gosh you suck!" Raven sighed. I set my hands on my hips and pouted. Raven held her laugh and just patted my head. I stepped back so she could play and I felt someone press into my back. I looked up and saw Hoseok staring down at me. I smiled and turned towards him.

"Hiii~" I smiled brightly. I couldn't tell if I was swaying at this point or if the floor was moving. I also couldn't see straight and its taking a LOT of effort to stand right now. Hoseok chuckled in his chest and set his hands on my arms.

"You're swaying too much." He smiled lightly. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"You're the only swaying to much." I poked his chest. I blinked and stepped back. Hoseok stared at me very amused. I think. I grabbed his forearms and shook him slightly. "You play darts, okay?" I stared at him sternly. He laughed and nodded. We stood next to Raven who got all of her darts on the target. She is drunk so they didn't make it to the middle this time. Raven groaned and reached over to the coffee table to take a drink. I'm not sure if that's even her drink.

Raven looked at us and passed the darts to Hoseok. I stood next to him as he adjusted his grip on the deadly little weapon. I felt my ass smacked and I squealed. I looked behind me and saw some guy I've never seen.

"Watch it." Hoseok growled at the man. The guys face fell from his smirk and stared at Hoseok. Raven came up besides me glaring at the guy. People around the living room looked over at the possible fight. We won't no fighting!

"Or what?" The guy urged Hoseok. Hoseok turned his full attention to the man. His face was of pure disgust and anger. I clenched my teeth as I watched their stare down. I looked at Raven who didn't leave her eyes from the guy. I stepped forward in between them. I looked to the man with anger.

"Back off." My voice was just below a growl. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down at me. I may be drunk but I will beat someone ass.

"Oh c'mon babe! Let's go have some actual fun." He smirked down at me. He stared at my lips which I curled in disgust. I felt the other two besides me step up and I held my hands out to them. I looked over at Raven who straightened her back and step back with a small smile. I looked to Hoseok and he didn't leave his eyes from the guy but he felt my hand and stepped back. I clenched my teeth again and looked at this...boy. I smiled and fluttered my eyelashes. His face looked pleased from my reaction.

I hit him. I punched him and he stepped back a few feet covering his nose. Blood started to seep out slowly down his face and he looked shocked. My fucking hand hurt but I bet his face hurts more. Being half wolf has its advantages in strength. The room got quiet with just music and talking from other rooms in the background.

"I'm not your 'babe'. I won't tolerate filthy perverted men in my house. Now get the fuck out!" I growled. The man's face grew angry and he said something about being a whore. He turned away and went out of the house. People started to cheer and eventually went back to their thing. I turned around and Raven had a proud face on. She ruffled my hair and pulled me into a side hug.

"That's my baby sister!" She faked cried. I let go of a breathe I didn't realize I was holding. Here come the dizziness again. Hoseok looked at us with a pleased smile.

"I need to get more drunk." I sighed. Raven squealed and started to drag me to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed Hoseok by the arm and dragged him with us. I'm as surprised as he looks. Or maybe he's not? I can't see right. Raven pulled us to the island and started to fill up shot glasses. I don't know how she can drink so much and be moderately functioning. I could fucking never.

We clinked glasses and threw our heads back. Liquor, such a unique substance. I don't know what I'm doing. I think I'm going outside.

~~~

The next morning~

The sound of cars starting and driving woke me up. It was oddly really hot. I could hear talking and laughing and groaning from somewhere. There was doors shutting too. I opened my eyes  and the sun pierced my eyes. Am I outside?

'Y/n? Where are you? It's almost noon and I can't find you.'

"Mmm." I yawned and felt myself falling. My eyes widened and I caught myself. My breathing picked up and my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. I stared down at the ground that was around 20 feet below me. I took a shaky breath and looked around. Why was I on the roof?

I pulled myself up from the edge and walked on the top. There was no cars on the streets except for ours and I think Yoojin's. I looked up at the sky and it was clear and bright. I groaned again and walked back down the side to the corner of the house. I grabbed the tree that was the closest and climbed down on my balcony. This is how I get on the roof and I don't know how I did that drunk.

I slid open my door and stepped into my room. It smelled weird. I don't even remember half of last night.